1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest I'm gonna be happy with this version of fett. If they released an ESB Han Solo, with a carbonite solo as an extra it'd be an instant preorder for me seeing as I missed out on ANH Han Solo and chewie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I skipped ANH Han and ROTJ Fett (got Chewie a la carte). Empire versions are definitive for me and I can imagine we'll have some cool options in this regard once HT gets around to it. Have a bunch of rewards point set aside for those announcements, along with an inevitable Emperor release.

Glad I skipped ANH Han and ROTJ Fett (got Chewie a la carte). Empire versions are definitive for me and I can imagine we'll have some cool options in this regard once HT gets around to it. Have a bunch of rewards point set aside for those announcements, along with an inevitable Emperor release.

:yess:
If they release a Chewie with a C3PO backpack I'll be all over it! And I could use that Chewie for my TFA display too. ESB ftw! Hell I might even bite for a ESB Han and Leia too. Not as iconic as ANH, but better versions of the characters. I already have Bespin Luke, so I'm covered there. Wouldn't mind upgrading Vader for an ESB version and I'd go for a Yoda too. Damn might need R2 and 3PO as well.... :lol

OT, I'm not sure they'll put out an ESB Boba, especially with SS's offering coming back. Might just stick with this one to help complete my ESB line up. The weathering is unreal.

Anybody see this yet? Fett-inspired armor for realz (well as real as a prototype that will probably get shut down by the Mouse.)

Check Out This Boba Fett-Inspired Tactical Armor Before Disney Sues It Out of Existence

tq9fshkiofymnl72dqf1.jpg

diuntjbhkj63gbvlnbxv.jpg

This is the only Hot Toys Original Trilogy figure I haven't pre-ordered yet (aside from the quarter scale Boba Fett as I only collect sixth scale). Still undecided if I want to go for the version with the Sarlacc Pit or just the regular.

Spoke to a Sideshow customer service rep yesterday, Fett's still not code eligible. Not that that should preclude one from POing Boba Fett - come on, it's Boba Fett! - but just a heads up for those interested.

Spoke to a Sideshow customer service rep yesterday, Fett's still not code eligible. Not that that should preclude one from POing Boba Fett - come on, it's Boba Fett! - but just a heads up for those interested.

Any explanation as to why its not eligible

Should this codes work on pre orders too? because when I check the eligibility for the code, only items in stock come up.

Back