1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should this codes work on pre orders too? because when I check the eligibility for the code, only items in stock come up.

Yep, once an item's been available for PO for, I believe, at least three months, it's typically code-eligible. I guess some just aren't/will never be. Maybe Sideshow changed its policy? :dunno

Maybe they don't want to encourage people to purchase this one. They want people to use the code on their boba re-release instead. Who knows. I'm saving up a bunch of RP for this guy, so a code will do me no good anyways.

Maybe they don't want to encourage people to purchase this one. They want people to use the code on their boba re-release instead. Who knows. I'm saving up a bunch of RP for this guy, so a code will do me no good anyways.

Never thought about that, good point.

That's fine if that's their game. I'll just order him elsewhere.

That's an excellent point. :duff There's no way to confirm that but it's plausible.

No production shots yet? I'm on the fence about the quarter scale or the 6th scale.

Nope, not yet. It's slated for a May-July release.

I noticed he's priced at $223.99 for the standard set at Alter Ego. That's about the price he'd be at SSC if you take into account the Rewards Points earned. Plus, you do earn Rewards at AE, but not as much as SSC. If SSC doesn't allow a coupon on this guy, I may go this route.

Edit: Upon further investigating, the standard set is sold-out at AE. But the Deluxe is available for $246.99,
$13 off SSC's price, which again, is how much you would earn in Rewards with them.

Seems AE prices some of their stuff according to Sideshow's price minus their Rewards you would earn with them. That would seem like a good deal normally, especially considering you would earn additional AE points, but it's the Sideshow $20 monthly coupon that is the difference, if they offer it.

I noticed he's priced at $223.99 for the standard set at Alter Ego. That's about the price he'd be at SSC if you take into account the Rewards Points earned. Plus, you do earn Rewards at AE, but not as much as SSC. If SSC doesn't allow a coupon on this guy, I may go this route.

Edit: Upon further investigating, the standard set is sold-out at AE. But the Deluxe is available for $246.99,
$13 off SSC's price, which again, is how much you would earn in Rewards with them.

Seems AE prices some of their stuff according to Sideshow's price minus their Rewards you would earn with them. That would seem like a good deal normally, especially considering you would earn additional AE points, but it's the Sideshow $20 monthly coupon that is the difference, if they offer it.

AE likely has cheaper shipping and if you shop around on their site sometimes an extra $5 coupon shows up to add to your cart so all told it comes very close to ordering with sideshow, even with the $20 coupon.

I'm planning on using all my rewards from SS on the next exclusive that I need to have (like Han in Stormtrooper disguise) but otherwise I'll look at places like AE.

I'll be getting a deluxe and a regular version of this guy like i did with the sideshiw rerelease.

Cant have enough Fetts and I have some dioramas planned for him.

Cant wait.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm still undecided on this one. What makes hesitate is the figures legs are just too fat to my eye. So still undecided.

I am fairly new to the sixth scale collecting community, but I am finding myself being sucked in more and more....and it's great! Except it's not so great on the wallet. Can someone tell me more about these sideshow discount codes? Where do you find them?

There is usually one $20 discount code a month that can be used on most items that have been up for order at least a month or two. You can find those codes in the Sandbox section "current discounts" thread.

There is usually one $20 discount code a month that can be used on most items that have been up for order at least a month or two. You can find those codes in the Sandbox section "current discounts" thread.

Im having a hard time finding that thread. Would you be able to add a link, would be greatly appreciated.

Back