1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As it stands it is a very clear and loud “NO” in making the “upgrade” to HT Boba Fett from my SS simply due to CANADIAN/US exchange rate.

Great points Jaymas!
I'm in the SS Fett camp for sure. I still think it's a great figure despite the inconsistencies. I'm a huge Boba Fett fan and I won't be upgrading. Mind you I'm getting the 1/4 scale HT. But for a 1/6th scale this is perfect for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only HT would make a ESB Fett.......

but wont happen any time soon, specially if there is a recent second run of Sideshow ESb Fett. I got the first run Fett.

Might end up buying the ROTJ Fett from HT but the rate dollar euro is killing me. If it was a HT ESB Fett I would have made the preorder by now.

For you guys that did the body swap, what did you do with the back plate? It screws onto the stock body-- I assume so the jetpack doesn't weight it down and choke him.

It sits perfectly fine without the screws, doesn't hang off or look like its strangling him. I did drill the screws in when I first did it, but subsequently removed them as its actually better for posing without them.

If I get this I am getting the regular version. The deluxe base make me feel uncomfortable, when I look at it I get the same feeling if I see a huge spider. I know I know .. I'm the koo koo one. :rotfl

Just caught up with this release and he looks awesome. I'm going to PO him from my regular dealer this week and the deluxe version is only a few quid more so that will be the version I will order.

907-stgcc.jpg

Back