1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice, but between the two I'd go for the 1st scavenger figure look over this, plus the opportunity to get BB-8. Personally, I think I'll wait for next movie or until she's in some type of Jedi like outfit. But I do want a BB-8.... :( .. I'm sure we'll see him again too.... Sometimes reasoning and patience is hard to have...

star-wars-episode-7-rey-resistance-outfit-sixth-scale-hot-toys-silo-902774.png

I wonder how limited this is. The gold stormtrooper sold out pretty fast while Maria Hill and the Spacetrooper are still available and those two were event "exclusives" over a year ago.

Well I ordered. I am not fully convinced I need it but if it is limited like the gold Stormtrooper, I would rather have it on order and try to get rid of it later than want it and have to pay more.

I wonder how limited this is. The gold stormtrooper sold out pretty fast while Maria Hill and the Spacetrooper are still available and those two were event "exclusives" over a year ago.

Since Sideshow is letting people order up to six of this figure, it can't be -too- limited.

Damn I'm so very very tempted by this...
Lately I'm trying to reduce the versions/variants of characters that are on screen for less than 2 minutes. Spacetrooper will have to go when he's finally sold out at SS. As cool as he is my display is limited and I always end up grabbing the regular stormie to display instead. Sort of feel the same with this one. It's nice, but I'd rather have the outfit she had for 90% of the movie. Only thing I'm not crazy about on this one is the fine knitting lining the vest, looks easy to damage.

Back