1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I checked, Hot Toys wasn't even attending Celebration, so no. They'll likely just post the pre-order Thursday in honor of the impending arrival of Celebration.

Hot Toys themselves may not be there but Amerang, the official distributor of Hot Toys and Sideshow in the UK, have got a stand. Not sure if they will be selling figures or just showcasing them though.

Cool figure, but I've heard this is basically her Ep8 costume, so I'll wait for that version to appear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, i usually dont go for figures that are too similar to eachother, but im really feeling this. I might just flex it.

Maybe Luke won't be far behind this release.

They better be doing Luke to go with.

My first thought - "WHO is she handing that 1/6 lightsaber to?"

That was my thought as well. Does this mean a TFA Luke is on the horizon? They already have a Rey figure, and in a brief scene in a STAR WARS film of her with Luke Skywalker, they decide to make.....another Rey figure? :lol

Good looking figure. Now let's see Luke.

Usually HT likes to sneak peek a figure coming with these kinds of things. I would have thought if a Luke figure was coming you'd see a silhouette or the back of the figure in one of these shots...

I'm surprised that they didn't show a scene with her paired up with Chewie in the cockpit in this suit.

Got really excited when I saw this was a celebration exclusive (as I will be attending). Now Im bummed people dont think it will be on sale there :( Thought I as gonna be coming home with a new toy

Gonna be hard to pass this one up, though if I got it, I'd wind up putting it in the one pose everyone's going to use for it.

I think I'll just wait for the Episode 8 version.

Usually HT likes to sneak peek a figure coming with these kinds of things. I would have thought if a Luke figure was coming you'd see a silhouette or the back of the figure in one of these shots...

I'm surprised that they didn't show a scene with her paired up with Chewie in the cockpit in this suit.
Maybe the lack of accessories is holding him back until episode 8, where hopefully he'll have his saber in action.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back