1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What da fook?! Am i going to be able to pick it up at the weekend?!

The last time I checked, Hot Toys wasn't even attending Celebration, so no. They'll likely just post the pre-order Thursday in honor of the impending arrival of Celebration.

I love this look in the film. HT have done a fantastic job on the outfit. Won't be picking it up though, I'll wait for EPVIII Rey.

What's the point in them releasing it to celebrate Swce then with Rey number one not readily released? A bit pointless....

Hot Toys did the same thing last year with the Spacetrooper. It's sort of the same principal with the Toy Fairs exclusives; something to promote themselves at big events despite them not having physical product you can take home.

Oh wow, another Rey figure with a mouthguard! :monkey3

Looking at some other FB pics the teeth do appear to be a bit better defined on this figure, and she doesn't have the mouth guard look nearly as much.

That's the proto -> production softness problem again. This'll probably be a higher quality, lower generation cast of what was used for scavenger Rey.

Yoga practice Rey.

Rolled mat is EX-EX accessory.:lecture

They better be doing Luke to go with.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

My first thought - "WHO is she handing that 1/6 lightsaber to?"

Oh wow, another Rey figure with a mouthguard! :monkey3

That's the proto -> production softness problem again. This'll probably be a higher quality, lower generation cast of what was used for scavenger Rey.

Yeah, the mouthguard things looks pretty noticeable in this pic...

13680634_10153647591977344_4326940499324832332_n.jpg

:::goodpost::goodpost:

My first thought - "WHO is she handing that 1/6 lightsaber to?"

That was my thought as well. Does this mean a TFA Luke is on the horizon? They already have a Rey figure, and in a brief scene in a STAR WARS film of her with Luke Skywalker, they decide to make.....another Rey figure? :lol

13729084_10153647592002344_5362056919749377887_n.jpg

The really nice thing about this version (over the original) is the cloths make the underlying figure look more athletic, like Daisy Ridley's actual body shape - and not like a skinny child.

This is figure i want and waiting for. I don't like the sand outfit and this is perfect. Also eyes seems better looking, no such "dead-fish" as the original.

Lol all these comments about the head crack me up. This will be a quick release, I imagine all the production of the main parts "duplicates" were done at the same time as the scavenger figure. The clothing will be in progress. I reckon we'll see this in collector's hands by october at the latest.

I'll most likely get this version too. I hope Luke is the next exclusive

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Meh. I'd rather have her other outfit.

However, this is the perfect figure to pose and keep stationary, just like she did in the movie! You just need to put her on a spinning platform to complete the effect.

Back