1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In MY version of TLJ, the real Luke Skywalker is on the island, and he says to Rey:

“This Sabre has had quite a journey...as have I. That you would be the one to see it back to my hand is as incomprehensible to me as it is almost expected. Welcome, Rey. I had no doubt that we would meet again soon.”

*Luke strap’s his father’s ancient weapon to his belt*

“You feel The Force, child. How would it be if you could control it? “Let’s find out.....together.”

Last edited:
Interesting enough I swore I’d never get this, now that I have it, it’s really grown on me. May sell if they ever release a Crait Luke

Old pics...posting before I delete
IMG_20180319_000913.jpg
IMG_20180319_000930.jpg

Late to the party, but got a good deal on eBay, so here is my review of Episode VII hot toys Luke Skywalker. Please C&C:

I used to think that this Luke was a little too stiff and hard to post dynamically, but I guess not!

DSC_1386.jpg

For those that have this figure...does he come with the AchTo dio base or is that just an exclusive?
Cheers in advance for any help.

Pretty sure everyone came with the rocky base, he had SFA other accessories.

Compared to other figures this release is quite mediocre as the proportions seem out and the hood not big enough. But I do like the overall look of old Luke and with his younger self.
084dd828516ff146affa961d2d6571cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, TLJ Luke looks a lot better than this one almost across the board. However, I do like this outfit, as it’s essentially his Jedi Master garb.

And regarding the Ahch-To dio base, I do think all of them came with it actually on second thought. The accessories image just had it shown as a “PO Bonus”.

star-wars-rogue-one-luke-skywalker-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902776-12.jpg

Similar to the Jedi training Rey question that has been asked over and over, does the led arm from ROTJ swap as well. :pray: please say yes please say yes

Last edited:
Similar to the Jedi training Rey question that has been asked over and over, does the led arm from ROTJ swap as well. :pray: please say yes please say yes

Last edited by DrunknIronRabit; Today at 08:19 PM. Reason: I cant ‘speel’ or grammar today.., strike that; MOST DAYS!

Smeel manely.

Back