1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for those that have both this guy and the HT Jedi Luke.

I bought a loose griping mechanical hand from this guy thinking maybe it would look cool on my Jedi Luke, and maybe use it for his lightsaber since HT annoyingly didn't include a black gloved right lightsaber holding hand but only the closed fist. Also thought it would look cool next to Anakin with his mechanical arm & hand as well. But when I swapped hands and popped it on it just kinda flops around and is very loose. Are the wrist pegs for this TFA EPVII Luke different/slightly larger than the ones that come with the Jedi Luke? If they are different I'd like to find a wrist peg that would work better.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer and help me out...

:duff

I have a question for those that have both this guy and the HT Jedi Luke.

I bought a loose griping mechanical hand from this guy thinking maybe it would look cool on my Jedi Luke, and maybe use it for his lightsaber since HT annoyingly didn't include a black gloved right lightsaber hand but only the closed fist. Also thought it would like cool next to Anakin with his mechanical arm & hand as well. But when I swapped hands and popped it on it just kinda flops around and is very loose. Are the wrist pegs for this TFA EPVII Luke different/slightly larger than the ones that come with the Jedi Luke? If they are different I'd like to find a wrist peg that would work better.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer and help me out...

:duff

I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail. Sorry wish I could help. But if it's not answered by the time I get mine I'll let you know.

On a side note I hope that someone answers whether I can swipe in the return of the jedi led arm into the old luke from force awakens. I'd like to think those joints all work like that but I dont want to break him.

Thanks in advance.

I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail. Sorry wish I could help. But if it's not answered by the time I get mine I'll let you know.

On a side note I hope that someone answers whether I can swipe in the return of the jedi led arm into the old luke from force awakens. I'd like to think those joints all work like that but I dont want to break him.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks... I'll be patiently waiting. Unless someone else answers for me.

On your arm question, I know people have swapped Rey's arm from TFA to Rey's lightsaber arm from TLJ, so I'd like to say yes. I believe same with RO Vader and ANH v2 Vader who also didn't have a light up lightsaber arm. But those two figures used the same bodies. So as long as both Lukes have the same/similar body I don't see why swapping Luke arms wouldn't work.

But the end of the arm that would snap into the bicep are different on my Luke Jedi and Anakin, so those two wouldn't be interchangeable.

Similar to the Jedi training Rey question that has been asked over and over, does the led arm from ROTJ swap as well. :pray: please say yes please say yes
Without undressing the figure I don't think you can. I attempted to move the sleeve on old Luke and the stitching around the cuff began to split. As it's not meant to have the arm removed the material on the arm is very tight.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks Loki and sithblade.., I don't mind so much if the seems split. Old lukes mechno hands are hard sculpted right? I'm assuming that they didn't get the iron man treatment?!

Luke and Artoo...

TFA-LUKE-003.jpg

Excellent shots. I can imagine all the good shots people will be able to take once they start receiving Crait Luke, and pair it with TLJ Leia. Especially if they also have the little gold dice accessory that comes with the Solo figure.

Excellent shots. I can imagine all the good shots people will be able to take once they start receiving Crait Luke, and pair it with TLJ Leia. Especially if they also have the little gold dice accessory that comes with the Solo figure.

The dice also comes with Crait Luke! Which is pretty cool but I’m just excited about Crait Luke in general. I can’t wait till he’s released and see everyone’s pics.

Decided to give the TLJ head a try, picked up the TFA clothes a while back after selling off that figure some time ago. Can look pretty good but it's still an awkward/difficult figure to pose, especially compared with the TLJ figure, which I highly recommend for any fence sitters.

TFA-luke-01.jpg

Looks great! That headsculpt is still one of HT's best imo. Might need to take another look at hermit Luke...

(Maybe when it's on sale - I don't think it's going anywhere too fast)

I'm wavering on whether to get the hobo luke head sculpt to put on this body. The original sculpt isn't too bad either.

Luke.jpg

I grabbed the gloved hands and walking stick of TLJ Luke off of TA to add to my TFA Luke. I'm happy with the results!

Back