1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no room for an Anti-Trump tweeting Hamill on my shelf. His EP8 performance will have to persuade me considerably to pick up that figure. Plus this figure has no saber.:)

There's no room for an Anti-Trump tweeting Hamill on my shelf. His EP8 performance will have to persuade me considerably to pick up that figure. Plus this figure has no saber.:)

I was going to ask why an actor's political stance matters when it comes to figures of characters from a series you supposedly like, but then I saw your post history.

"Mark Hamill is a liberal cuck. I can't stand his liberal anti Trump tweets. (God he's even against the trans military ban)"

"Yeah looks like Spider-Beta Male to me. Gonna wait till i can DL it. (Need a Spider-MAN movie) (Although i don't think much can top Raimi's first..."

"Yeah That Asian chick is cringe-worthy, doesn't look like she belongs in the SW universe."

"Thanks Maulfan for actually providing an answer to my question. I will take it to heart. Aren't you a Mormon? Shhhhhh quiet!"

Welp. You seem like a reasonable, nice, intelligent person. I'm sure you refer to yourself as an Alpha male on your tinder profile.

Forgive my ignorance, but what/when is Force Friday?

It's when they release most of the new Star Wars merch for the new film. So most of the TLJ merch/toys will come out on September 1st. And we can expect some reveals or announcements from other companies then as well, possibly Hot Toys.

Review uploading now. Lol.
6ebe25c8b291b11ae4a5ee31add6d694.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the head sculpt is amazing. I'll have the review up in a few minutes.

As long as they're not calling for violence against or the death of anyone, they can take whatever political stance they want. I don't like these figures for the actor's political stance, I like the character they portray.

However, as I said, if they call for violence against or wish death on someone or others, then you can bet your ass they're not seeing a dime from me, regardless of what side of the spectrum they're on. :lol

Have this ordered but I'm a bit disappointed they didn't manage to improve the sculpt. The sculpt has always looked far too defined. Hamill even young had pretty soft features, and with weight and age that has not changed. This guy looks like he works out daily and like he's about to shoot lasers out of his eyes.

As others have mentioned, the cheekbones and brow are too defined, the head maybe a bit too vertical, the forehead a bit too square, but really they also just didn't really capture Hamill's eyes very well. This to me is better than ANH Kenobi for sure, as I see some Hamill, but it's just nowhere in the league of TFA Han or some of Hot Toys' other great sculpts. Here's hoping they take another crack for the next Old Luke release.

I just plan on posing mine with the hood up. Should considerably hide the sculpt, especially the hair.

It's when they release most of the new Star Wars merch for the new film. So most of the TLJ merch/toys will come out on September 1st. And we can expect some reveals or announcements from other companies then as well, possibly Hot Toys.

Thanks. :duff

Definitely to each their own, however I love it. I think the HS is bang on.
7c5b7f68c96e2c8df47cae8c725ef3c8.jpg
d203ac0bae3a94254d671b6dde86c1d6.jpg

Did you miss my question? I am dying to know if your head is fully pushed on or is his neck really that looooooong?

:wave

Yeah I missed your initial query there bud. The neck does appear a tad long, however I haven't tried to push it down, honestly wasn't even thinking about it at the time because I was so blown away by the head sculpt itself. Lol. However fear not, you can bring the neck collar of the outfit up which covers the neck, I just did it. Looks even more amazing and screen accurate.

Love your videos man. Im glad I ordered- the pictures I saw had me a little nervous but your video cleared up things. This is a must have!

Love your videos man. Im glad I ordered- the pictures I saw had me a little nervous but your video cleared up things. This is a must have!

I was getting regardless because I used reward pets to get if for little bit of nothing. Video shed new light on the head sculpt for me ...... feeling pretty comfortable with the purchase

Back