1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you think we'll soon get an email from Sideshow saying that he's ready to ship in the middle of next month?

I'm still hoping to have him in my hands by the very end of August.

As long as we don't get any report from availability in Hong-Kong, i'm not taking any bet. Even if he turns up in the next couple weeks over there, it's gonna be a tight schedule for a US release before september.

My last flex is scheduled for the 5th. No way that is happening, it will get pushed back. Same with Daredevil.

As long as we don't get any report from availability in Hong-Kong, i'm not taking any bet. Even if he turns up in the next couple weeks over there, it's gonna be a tight schedule for a US release before september.

My last flex is scheduled for the 5th. No way that is happening, it will get pushed back. Same with Daredevil.

Damn, I keep for getting the whole Hong Kong thing. I ordered this on day one and it just seems like forever ago. Rey's arm is getting wicked tired holding up his lightsaber for him to take.

How have the image leaks of his new outfit from TLJ made people feel about this one? The new one seems to be a lot more 'warrior' and a lot less 'priest'.

HT released this way too late! New movies out in a few month I'm sure collector would want the version of old Luke that actually has a part in the story

No need to. I'm sure it'll go for even lower on the secondary market than what you could get it for with a promo code once TLJ Luke goes up.

SS flex pushed to September which means I probably won't have it in hand till early October... what's that 7-8 weeks before the release of the new movie.
The lateness in getting figures is poor.

With some luck they're gonna label it as episode 8 and make it a preview release. I'd be fine with that.

I'm actually glad it got delayed to september, that way I'll see what shows up on force friday and if not cancel my PO if TLJ Luke has a better look or accesories

I'm actually glad it got delayed to september, that way I'll see what shows up on force friday and if not cancel my PO if TLJ Luke has a better look or accesories
Same here, this version might drop in price following TLJ release.
baad13b09505a6e16bcce183b2d94f75.gif

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

New pictures up on HTs Facebook.
64cbc9c0cc0c3735467b7c784bf16a47.jpg
3166798dad24bf3f80fdedaf561cbf8f.jpg

Newly developed headsculpt, but I'm not blown away.

They altered it right? This looks better than the prototype images.
I like it but not something that I'll put in the collection.

Its Hamill 100% ...what more do you want?

I wouldn't say 100% (Kris Kristofferson fans will also find something to love in the sculpt) but it's gorgeous. I like it a lot.

The hair looks like he just stepped out of the shower, but I guess that kind of wispy/messy/windblown hair he has in that TFA scene is impossible to do in 1/6.

Back