1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I'd assume Luke will have a light saber in Episode VIII. "Rumor" has it that he uses some sort of staff and the force to vanquish the bad guys.

Believe me, I'm hoping everything I've read is wrong and that we get to see Luke ignite his green saber once again.

:exactly: This!

Any chance they will delay this slightly? Spoiler!!

And give us the brown glove in TLJ now?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So I'm guessing this is confirmation that HT is just going to re-use the Obi Wan set of hands?

At least the left ones! lol. I'm thinking this figure will encompass both TFA and TLJ. We'll see more accessories added soon. That's my guess. When is this shipping anyway?

At least the left ones! lol. I'm thinking this figure will encompass both TFA and TLJ. We'll see more accessories added soon. That's my guess. When is this shipping anyway?
The Vanity Fair pictures still don't show the clip on his belt where a lightsaber would hang.

I can totally see HT releasing this VII version and then doing a better version for VIII. Complete with gloved hand, accessories, and better material for the cloak. And then releasing an alternate VIII with his other outfit. And I will probably be suckered into buying all 3 haha:lightsabe:gah:

I can totally see HT releasing this VII version and then doing a better version for VIII. Complete with gloved hand, accessories, and better material for the cloak. And then releasing an alternate VIII with his other outfit. And I will probably be suckered into buying all 3 haha:lightsabe:gah:

This! :lecture

Not sure what to do now, love the outfit but don't want to pay full price. To then find it heavily discounted 6 months later when a better TLJ version announced.

Not sure what to do now, love the outfit but don't want to pay full price. To then find it heavily discounted 6 months later when a better TLJ version announced.

That's the same boat I'm in. Had this been shipping 6-7 months ago it would not have been an issue. Hopefully this get's pushed to Sept/Oct and it becomes a figure that encompasses both films. Here's to wishful thinking!

Looks like he'll wear this for at least part of TLJ - with the addition of the glove.

I wonder if they'll make a TLJ "jedi robes" version before the darker black/brown outfit?

I want a figure of this look for Luke - but not sure if I should wait or not

I'm a sucker for all things Jedi Luke, but it would be cool if they did like a deluxe two pack of the different outfits he wears in VIII, complete with gloved hand and copious amounts of accessories.
Starting to daydream lol

I'm waiting for a TLJ Luke, but I'm not sure how many outfits he'll wear in the movie. I just want at least one version with a lightsaber. But if there's two figures of different outfits and they both include a lightsaber, I'll probably be in for two.

Yep, that's me as well...I'll probably wait it out and see what TLJ brings. :)

Waiting sounds fine except it's sold out at BBTS and there's no signal yet from Hot Toys that they'll make another.

Besides, Luke in the Force Awakens became an instantly iconic scene. Whatever he does in the next one or two movies, that won't change.

I have him on preorder. Even if the outfit changes, the more Lukes-the better!

Back