1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's about as bare bones as you can get.. And it doesn't even look like Luke. I'd just wait for the "actually does or says anything version" we'll get after VIII comes out. I know it's Luke, but this is the easiest pass ever unless you want to recreate the last 30 seconds of TFA..

People who are getting Resistance Rey will be pleased. The rest of us...? I'm not sure. He looks good enough. But again, the episode 8 one has to be better. He's a maybe only because he's Luke. But unless he's really reasonable or on sale, just not sure.

Wow that's about as bare bones as you can get.. And it doesn't even look like Luke. I'd just wait for the "actually does or says anything version" we'll get after VIII comes out. I know it's like, but this is the easiest pass ever unless you want to recreate the last 30 seconds of TFA..

True!

Also, is this it for HT and Rogue Friday? Vader is a repaint and I'm sick of troops.

I don't think so. He's not part of Rogue One, and Rogue Friday is supposed to be the reveal of all the Rogue One toys, so I think Luke was independent of whatever they show later today. I think they revealed the two troopers and Vader yesterday late morning US time, so I would think in a few hours we'll start seeing some more reveals.

Plus, Sideshow has a link to take you to the Rogue One section on their main page, and it's a picture of all the Rebels, not the Imperials. I don't think there's any way we don't see 2-3 Rebels today, plus probably a non-blue painted Shoretrooper.

I'm not getting Resistance Rey. But I am getting this. I like the sculpt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think so. He's not part of Rogue One, and Rogue Friday is supposed to be the reveal of all the Rogue One toys, so I think Luke was independent of whatever they show later today. I think they revealed the two troopers and Vader yesterday late morning US time, so I would think in a few hours we'll start seeing some more reveals.

Plus, Sideshow has a link to take you to the Rogue One section on their main page, and it's a picture of all the Rebels, not the Imperials. I don't think there's any way we don't see 2-3 Rebels today, plus probably a non-blue painted Shoretrooper.
Last year all they revealed on Force Friday was Kylo and some Stormtroopers. So that could definitely be it.

Wow that's about as bare bones as you can get.. And it doesn't even look like Luke. I'd just wait for the "actually does or says anything version" we'll get after VIII comes out. I know it's Luke, but this is the easiest pass ever unless you want to recreate the last 30 seconds of TFA..
Best post here. Didnt think they could make a lame luke but here he is.

Actually, I do. It's one of my favorite scenes and I'll need to pick up Resistance Rey as well.

Lol then more power to you. I just hope they don't price this anything higher than $220. It would honestly be a slap in the face.

But we all know he will be $235 at least. That rock base isn't going to pay for itself. :rotfl

Getting this and R2 to go with Jedi Luke when released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People arguing about a close to perfection likeness, and other like me, suffering with a woman who suppose to be Sigourney Weaver (Hot Toys Ripley)

I am in the camp of probably waiting for a (presumably) more accessory-rich version for Episode 8. We'll see. If I were getting Resistance Rey (which I want, but can't really spring for) I might be more tempted?

Back