1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's certainly not spot-on, but I think it captures the vibe. It's also possible they'll do a sculpt tweak before release like they did with Han (and I think Ben too.)

4q37lz.png

HT have rejuvenated Space Jesus by about 20 years.

If the sculpt softens up in production he'll pass for a beardy '77 Luke.

The hair and beard just need to be bushier, more wrinkles and texture to the face. Marks nose is crooked, not straight. The sculpt is a little kind to how mark really looks. Also. The sculpt narrows at the top of the head. It needs to be even with the roundness of the lower half of his face. The above pics illustrate all of that well.

The hair and beard just need to be bushier, more wrinkles and texture to the face. Marks nose is crooked, not straight. The sculpt is a little kind to how mark really looks. Also. The sculpt narrows at the top of the head. It needs to be even with the roundness of the lower half of his face. The above pics illustrate all of that well.

That would go a long way. His lips look very youthful compared to the Luke shot on the right too. Really needs some more tweaking.

It's certainly not spot-on, but I think it captures the vibe. It's also possible they'll do a sculpt tweak before release like they did with Han (and I think Ben too.)

4q37lz.png

I agree with these.

I think the actual facial likeness is good, but after seeing that up close side by side comparison photo, it's (the sculpt) visibly a little soft. There needs to be more wrinkles and detail in the skin to make him look older, hair needs to be more of a gray hue and the beard and eyebrows a bit bushier.

They did it on TFA Han Solo sculpt, so I'm certain they could do it on this one.

What the flying **** happened from the promo image to this travesty. Give me the promo sculpt a few pages back and I am good.

Yeah it almost looks like he's been airbrushed smooth or something. It's really missing the deep lines and rougher appearance of the Hamill pic.

:exactly:

My sentiments also.

What the flying **** happened from the promo image to this travesty. Give me the promo sculpt a few pages back and I am good.

The only sculpt that has been shown in every picture in this thread is the promo sculpt.

Ah, the ever-present question of the mysterious "2nd sculpt".

As always, I'm sure they are hiding the better one.

Someone at the HT booth at SDCC should look at one of the figures on display and randomly burst out saying that.

"HAHAHA ok very funny, nice one. Where's the ACTUAL sculpt?" :lol

Back