1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Well it seems he's gone now. I'm interested in buying if anyone is selling

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Shampooed mine with 2in1 and then combed him very lightly at a biase angle. Bought him the bandolier from the force awakens as well
d390c8741f6fffbfa136633ba832ff1e.jpg

Sent from my Z820 using Tapatalk

Shampooed mine with 2in1 and then combed him very lightly at a biase angle. Bought him the bandolier from the force awakens as well

Couldn't seem to get his head slicked back without looking like everyone else's, so he's all slayer status

c8dd9e4ce2a803b6386123603154bd5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A happy experiment made me realize that with just a little watered down black pastel you can really improve the likeness on Chewie with out having to remake the entire face....in my humble opinion
IMG_3556.jpg

Last edited:

Just got chewie in a trade....imo it looks just like the insert. Quite happy with it 👍

Awesome pic, QuiGon! :clap

Those backdrops are great.

Thanks, Man! Been having a lot of fun with that background. Usually if I'm doing any serious compositing, I'll use the Mac, but I found an iPad app that does a pretty decent job. Glad you approve!

Whoa!

Make SURE you open this pic by right clicking and hitting 'open in new tab' and then click one more time to see the full size and resolution. Looks like it could be a frame from the movie! with a time traveling Han.

Anyway, looks amazing Quigonfishing!

Yeah SilverStar that's a perfect gif. :rotfl

Great picture too QuiGon!

Chewie looks like the wolf man :thud:

I see a lot of ep7 figures are sale. Guess they're not selling well

Yeah SilverStar that's a perfect gif. :rotfl

Great picture too QuiGon!

Yeah, but now Silver will get all the Reputation points, and I'll be left holding the empty bag! :rotfl

It's all good. Happy to be the vehicle of SilverStar's well deserved fame!

Rep given, SS!

Thanks, gents! :duff

First thing that came to mind when I saw QGF's awesome picture of the two Solos and Chewie. Chewie would be playing the part of Doc in the GIF. :lol

Back