1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Im actually selling my Han after only a few days of ownership. I have too many things hitting at once..lol PM me.

Funnily enough, I don't actually blame you.

I have the set of tfa Han and Chewie, and of the two it's the Chewie I like most.
Han is certainly the best likeness, it's fantastic, but I find the figure quite.....boring?

My Han will go up for sale as soon as Empire Han gets announced, that's the Han I would keep and this Han will fund him.

My Chewie is going nowhere however, love the figure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Gotta love this TFA Chewie.
He must be my most fussed over figure, ever.
He poses well, and with the little hair brush I keep by him, he is always getting brushed up some way or another.

As for Han, he looks great, but I don't really pose him as much. It is still a great set. And they sit with the other TFA figures quite well.
I would hold on to Han rather than selling. Swap him around with Empire Han when (and if) he is released, if space is a premium. I think that this is a figure that if you sell now, you'll regret later on that you broke up the set.

Great pics!!!

Anyone have an extra Chewbacca head sculpt?

Got Han and it's even better in person. I don't understand why Hot Toys made us insert the capsule deals into his jackets though. Kind of a pain but I got them all in.

Love my han. Starting to regret not staying with my two pack. Just a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genius Diorama! Lips can be fixed but those eyes were never right. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Han and it's even better in person. I don't understand why Hot Toys made us insert the capsule deals into his jackets though. Kind of a pain but I got them all in.

Insert from underneath.

It doesn't matter what side you try to insert from if you get one that's too tight. Two of mine were easy, one was so tight that it took me several attempts, and gradually loosening from both ends, for about twenty minutes until I could get the final one into place. And even then it was a mighty struggle without risking damaging anything.

It's a great figure, though. Even if I'm still not sure what the deal is with the weird hair colour choice.

Got my set yesterday. Han is absolutely stunning. Chewy, though the nose/mouth issue is very much noticeable, looks a lot better in hand. Pics tend to increase the extent of the problem it seems.

P1040071.JPGDebating whether or not to proceed with intensive surgery as Matrix and others did to solve that issue. Chewy does look good to me as is and i'm afraid i'll just make things worth opening up the HS. Could try and get a spare head first from TA or another etailer.

P1040061.JPGP1040067.JPG

That pose of Han leaning on chewie is Great!! Nice job

Thanks. Lots of iconic poses already posted here, had to find something original to share :wink1:

Did anybody else notice that the Han and Chewie two-pack is back up for PO on Sideshow? I was looking through the list of eligible items for the $50 code and noticed it's back up for anyone that missed it and still wants it.

40 years of star wars on these pictures! I sometimes find hard to believe it!:thud:

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Nice comparison!

There's actually some single Han Solo's left in stock on Sideshow and it's almost sold out. Not sure when they got more in.

More Hans at SS- Bump for those that still need him.

Back