1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I got the Han and Chewie set for a really good price so I grabbed it. I actually really like Chewie, I don't think he's the train wreck I initially thought.

image.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I tried a second shot at Chewie's fur...still not right...
View attachment 340228

Your display looks amazing. I love the elevation on Rey and Kylo, etc. Whats that clear thing they are on?
Also your Chewbacca looks pretty good from here, could you take a closer picture of him?

just got my shipping notice for these at last , fingers crossed my chewy is not too bad

Few quick iPhone pics! Han is phenomenal, Chewie is not so bad either! I am happy with mine.
He looks better in person than pics but I still don't think he looks too bad. Also he's kinda fun to play around with and comb the fur etc.

IMG_7722.jpg
IMG_7723.jpg
IMG_7727.jpg
IMG_7724.jpg
IMG_7725.jpg
IMG_7726.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Nice pictures there!

Did you add the darker fur for the mustache?

If I am completely honest with you mine was already pretty dark out of the box, there was just a thin bit under the nose and around the lips, so I literally just took a grey sharpie (nothing special or fancy) and brushed it over those areas to make it look more even.

Besides that I haven't done anything but play around with the fur.

I am thinking to trim some areas maybe, I dunno, I'll see.

Even out of the box though he looks pretty decent.

Your display looks amazing. I love the elevation on Rey and Kylo, etc. Whats that clear thing they are on?
Also your Chewbacca looks pretty good from here, could you take a closer picture of him?

Just 5 x 5 Acrylic display risers. More photos in the Stormtrooper thread of the heights. I am still working on Cheiwies hair...not quite right yet....

IMG_5707.jpg

Can someone tell me if there is a difference between Chewbacca's bowcaster from TFA and the original films? Is the TFA bandolier accurate to the film? Sorry if this was asked before.

Late to the party, but I got my Han yesterday...absolutely love this figure! Didn't bother with muppet Chewie, I have the first version and he is fine with me. I was prepared for a battle getting the cylinders in the loops in Han's jacket, but I had zero problem with mine...the went right in with very little effort.

IMG_87921.JPG

IMG_87941.JPG

IMG_87961.JPG

Still waiting for mine from popcultcha they said expect it around June 30th

f53b3039f44b871bbce2c2af48d37723.jpg

f43e2351178848272ad8897937aea318.jpg

79481fb4e6c78c2fc7f06b80346775aa.jpg

4397bd2753b99f5c14ecd7941ba705f0.jpg

88f8f051e8c6d06b1b28589d0a18bb99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f53b3039f44b871bbce2c2af48d37723.jpg

f43e2351178848272ad8897937aea318.jpg

79481fb4e6c78c2fc7f06b80346775aa.jpg

4397bd2753b99f5c14ecd7941ba705f0.jpg

88f8f051e8c6d06b1b28589d0a18bb99.jpg

Is that a modded Chewie? Your gap seems tiny between the nose and upper lip. If not then it's the best out of the box I have seen.

Is that a modded Chewie? Your gap seems tiny between the nose and upper lip. If not then it's the best out of the box I have seen.

Non modded. Just really worked the fur and I am convinced my figure was no different than any others. Just you really need to work the fur, especially around the "insertion" points of the eyes and mouth. Also added hair product to the upper lip.

Non modded. Just really worked the fur and I am convinced my figure was no different than any others. Just you really need to work the fur, especially around the "insertion" points of the eyes and mouth. Also added hair product to the upper lip.

I wet the upper lip but I found the glue came through and made the upper lip dry all hard and horrible.

Also, how did you get your mouth to open so wide? My doesn't go that far.

Still waiting for mine from popcultcha they said expect it around June 30th

Huh?! I received my two pack from Popcultcha just last week! Not sure why they're telling you end of June unless they get different shipments or something.....

Huh?! I received my two pack from Popcultcha just last week! Not sure why they're telling you end of June unless they get different shipments or something.....

Chewie and the two pack are showing in stock

Han is still a pre order

Nothing to worry about.

There is a chance that Han was not shown as in stock as Popcultcha did not want their allocation decimated by the 20% sale
(but that is conspiracy theory on my part)

Chewie and the two pack are showing in stock

Han is still a pre order

Nothing to worry about.

There is a chance that Han was not shown as in stock as Popcultcha did not want their allocation decimated by the 20% sale
(but that is conspiracy theory on my part)

Yeah, I got my 2-pack using 10% off in pennies. Would've been nice to have ordered with the 20% discount instead!!

Back