1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Awesome Matrix!

Great collection, Matrix! THAT is exactly what I want someday, and all from HT.

All you need is the Stormie Han and you’ll have the whole set!

:duff..yeah i'm looking forward to seeing what the inevitable HT TESB solo looks like...and then ROTJ and then young solo..and...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Swap and run. :lol I had a toy to play with.

:rotfl I can see you tippy-toeing onto the porch, swapping out the packages, twisting the end of your handlebar moustache and tippy-toeing it outta there!

Finally got my Han! They wound up delivering it to a house down the street. I'm so glad it turned up!

Mine's finally on the way. :yess:

First time in this thread, didn't PO this one, but it's weird how I can say holy **** on two counts and both of them being the heads. I can't believe how bad the Chewie's are and how amazing Han's is.

Thats actually terrifying. What if someone took the Hot Toy and you couldn't get it back :thud:

It was the Sideshow e-Web canon. I think if some random person opened up the package they'd be like, "What the **** is this?" :lol

Star Wars makes me one happy son of a walnut. May the force of the 4th be with you. [emoji869][emoji6]
Http://Instagram.com/i_am_toys
0895876f2151e6d5e73664cace51686f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my Han/Chewie two-pack delivered from Popcultcha here in Australia. I was pretty nervous after seeing some bad Chewie's in person up close at Frank and Son in LA and bad early pics. But the one I just got doesn't look as bad. It's not perfect, but nowhere near as bad as some I've seen. Hopefully with a bit of futzing it'll be pretty good.

IMG_3713b.jpg

Just got my Han/Chewie two-pack delivered from Popcultcha here in Australia. I was pretty nervous after seeing some bad Chewie's in person up close at Frank and Son in LA and bad early pics. But the one I just got doesn't look as bad. It's not perfect, but nowhere near as bad as some I've seen. Hopefully with a bit of futzing it'll be pretty good.

View attachment 339900

Yeah yours looks a lot better than others, congratulations on that! Could you post some closer pics of Chewbacca if you get a chance. Im always curious to see how the faces turn out on this figure.

Just unboxed it all. A pretty awesome set, with some improvements on Han (eg. boots better than ANH version). My Chewie isn't as bad as others I've seen too, which is a relief. Will be having a closer comparison against the ANH version tonight to see which I prefer.

IMG_3719c.jpg

Yeah yours looks a lot better than others, congratulations on that! Could you post some closer pics of Chewbacca if you get a chance. Im always curious to see how the faces turn out on this figure.

Will post some shots of Chewie's face from various angles in a sec.

Head sculpt isnt as accurate as I had hoped, but overall it's nowhere near as bad as some others I've seen. These are my pics from a few angles without any adjusting of the hair at all. The gap between the nose and upper lip is definitely too large, but doesn't appear as "dog-like" or as weird as other pics. I'm not totally hating, which is a good thing lol

Joinb.jpg

Got my set here in the U.K. and Chewbacca is certainly not as bad as everyone is making him out to be.

One thing I will say though is that he doesn't seem to photograph very well at all! You can get him lolling pretty decent in hand and then you take a picture and it looks awful lol.

I think the main problem with this Chewie is that he has far too much fur, everywhere!

Absolutely blown away by the likeness in this sculpt. Jaw dropping.

b80e39265e25c53c37806aff66fd8481.jpg

3ccfe73f2219e8a5ee923a7509ea72bb.jpg

546d3be393583934e7ab1f433137d70b.jpg

This head the new hoth liea have reversed the trend of garbage likenesses in Star Wars From hot toys.

I'd also give ANH liea and Rey a pass but the rest were pretty piss poor.

Back