1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

The sculpt looks as good as what I think is the standard for head sculpts...B/D Robocop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Yup! Well said. Best figure in my collection. Makes me re-evaluate all the others. :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

The head sculpt really is terrific, especially in person. I hope they keep it up with the rest of the Star Wars figures.

I think the only SW human, non masked figure I will purchase is the Emperor and I really hope it mimics the amazing detail of this Han.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some quick pics of old Han. As others have said, blown away by this sculpt

Some quick pics of old Han. As others have said, blown away by this sculpt

Absolutely fantastic pictures and pose! I should receive my Han on Wednesday!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great photos, Marf! Nice display with young and old Han!

Great pictures!

That's also what I call accenting two Hans with one Wookie; just put a Chewie in between both the ANH and TFA Solo figures.

Amazing how much better TFA Han looks when posed next to the ANH Chewbacca...this Han is phenomenal and TFA Chewbacca was diminishing it.

It's amazing how much better ANH Chewbacca looks when you can't see his eyeballs.

Amazing how much better TFA Han looks when posed next to the ANH Chewbacca...this Han is phenomenal and TFA Chewbacca was diminishing it.

I agree with this. After seeing so many shots of TFA Han next to TFA Chewie, he actually does look better next to ANH Chewie.

At least in those photos.

Han has one of the best sculpts of the Star Wars line. I am fine with having the ANH version of Chewie.

It's amazing how much better ANH Chewbacca looks when you can't see his eyeballs.

It's amazing how much better TFA Chewbacca looks when you can't see it.:monkey3

Absolutely fantastic pictures and pose! I should receive my Han on Wednesday!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great photos, Marf! Nice display with young and old Han!

Great pictures!

That's also what I call accenting two Hans with one Wookie; just put a Chewie in between both the ANH and TFA Solo figures.

Thanks, guys! :duff The figure really is spectacular, mostly because of the sculpt. I don't know why they went with chocolate brown for the coat color, but I fixed that.

I have to agree there, I've yet to see a picture of the TFA Chewie that doesn't look horrendous.

Dane, what did you do to the coat, out of curiousity?

Thanks, guys! :duff The figure really is spectacular, mostly because of the sculpt. I don't know why they went with chocolate brown for the coat color, but I fixed that.

I have to agree there, I've yet to see a picture of the TFA Chewie that doesn't look horrendous.

There's some modded ones that look good, but it requires some serious surgery.

My Han should be here later this week. I can't wait.

Back