1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Quick one

IMG20170425190106.jpg

Okay, two....

IMG20170425191634.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

My Han was in Scotland. But now in Germany. Ugh.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Old man Han will finally be here today :yess:

Any UK collectors received their Han & Chewie twin pack via any of the UK outlets? Still waiting for Big Chief Studios to get their stock in.

I waitlisted this, but have serious doubts it will convert. Is there any online retailer that still has this for a decent price?

Plenty on eBay right around Sideshow retail price.

Quick one

IMG20170425190106.jpg

Okay, two....

IMG20170425191634.jpg

Love those shots, by the way, QGF!

I never get tired of looking at that amazing Jnix Han, and old man Han, is just incredible. Looks like Harry is standing right there waiting for kids to step on his lawn!

BBTS just charged me for the solo, solo.

BBTS just charged me for the solo, solo.

Got that email too. Based on my one previous purchase from them, also a Han, it should ship tomorrow. Glad it's shipping this week, I didn't want to worry about it when I go watch GotG2 next weekend.

Congrats on getting him, Indy. He's selling out most places.

Anyone order from AP Collectibles recently? Their site hasn't been updated in forever. I have one order from them that I'm not sure will be fulfilled.
I had to file a credit card dispute with them because they never filled my order for the Rogue One Stormtrooper. I tried several times to contact them with no response, and finally got a response after the third or fourth time saying they were having issues with Sideshow and would refund my money immediately. After about a week and a half and no refund, I filed the dispute.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I had to file a credit card dispute with them because they never filled my order for the Rogue One Stormtrooper. I tried several times to contact them with no response, and finally got a response after the third or fourth time saying they were having issues with Sideshow and would refund my money immediately. After about a week and a half and no refund, I filed the dispute.

Wow, thanks for the heads up, Ben. Mine was a pre-order and I've checked my account a couple times to make sure I wasn't charged anything but I don't know for sure what card I used, as they may have charged a deposit. I'm thinking they just won't fulfill it.

Called today but their answering machine said to email for web orders and I've seen a couple complaints about recent issues on their Facebook page. Sad to hear as I got my first 1/6 item from them a few years back (e-Web canon).

Wow, thanks for the heads up, Ben. Mine was a pre-order and I've checked my account a couple times to make sure I wasn't charged anything but I don't know for sure what card I used, as they may have charges a deposit. I'm thinking they just won't fulfill it.

Called today but their answering machine said to email for web orders and I've seen a couple complaints about issues on their Facebook page.

No problem. It's sad as I never had a problem with them before, but it seems like something's going down. They charged me the full amount back when I pre-ordered in January, so it'd be good to check your statements and make sure they didn't do the same with your Han Solo order.

Not the best quality pictures, but here's a couple:

2aeaecd088b6ec045da68a1c1b0351d4.jpg

4799a5abb1d368246f357d32aaf3f503.jpg

Decided to return my Han and Chewy combo pack and opt for just Han. Hopefully we get a revised version of Chewy with the upcoming films.

Back