1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Is this the first Hot Toy that can be legitimately compared to a Hasbro?

1996-star-wars-collector-series-chewbacca-12-action-figure-nib-by-kenner-5f032509829549c88068a638ac738975.jpg

That one is surprisingly less goofy looking.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Get your ANH Chewie while you can folks. I bet a lot of people are going to go after that seeing these production pieces.

Regarding many of these photos of Chewie, I can't tell if they are genuine, in hand photos where people have tried to futz with the figure or if they are still "joke" photos intended to poke fun at the figure by intentionally making it look bad.

Yeah, the head has a bit of a taxidermy look about it. That sort of overglued fur and fake eyes/nose glued in slightly the wrong place look that's a little unsettling.

I really wish someone would attack this fig with the HT comb and really give it a good one hour futz.

Mine will be delivered in 1 hr. I hope I don't have a duff one.

Yall can see I was optimistic before I actually had it in hand. I will just return it. It sucks. No amount of combing will fix this. It needs major surgery.

That Habro one actually has a better likeness.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Fig

Yall can see I was optimistic before I actually had it in hand. I will just return it. It sucks. No amount of combing will fix this. It needs major surgery.

I think I may well do the same.

Is that glue above chewies nose in those above pics? :thud:

This is my ANH only combed with the ht brush. I don't think that with the TFA one I can reach this result...
17a67815ea8fd3ac78924e20d72c1895.jpg

1b0325fbd6789bb7f23b9dd7523cabd6.jpg

Man I just realised that they made Hans collar inaccurate.

Its meant to be more pointy on both sides of the collar when the shirt is open around the neck not square like that. :gah:

This is my ANH only combed with the ht brush. I don't think that with the TFA one I can reach this result...
17a67815ea8fd3ac78924e20d72c1895.jpg

1b0325fbd6789bb7f23b9dd7523cabd6.jpg

What Hot Toys brush is everyone going on about?

I really wish someone would attack this fig with the HT comb and really give it a good one hour futz.

This one didn't come with a brush. 🙁

That's a bummer.:(

Really not sure what's happened with this fig.

This one didn't come with a brush. ��

Maybe they thought there was no point including one.:monkey3

It may be buried in the packaging - I had no idea the ANH one came with the comb thing until someone pointed it out and I found it.

Didn't Bill Murray fight this thing in CaddyShack??

d5d5f471e3dd0e2dad67f2fcc61c22a1.jpg

"I'm alllllright.......nobody worry 'bout me....."

109552-Caddyshack-gopher-dancing-gif-PH4k.gif

Back