1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said it before but this was THE figure to have PERS. Have the capability to move the eyes independently, too.

I currently have Yoda with Bespin Luke and am thinking of adding my extra R2 to the display but that would mean dirtying him up a bit.

Rory did an amazing custom Medi Yoda with doll cat eyes. I'll see if I can find it in the thread. He bored out the eyes and sculpted eye lids back around it and the result was gorgeous the way it took in the light and made it look like a still of the movie puppet.

Good point but I could see where the hair in the lower back of the head could connect/disconnect via a magnet. This was before they added the faux hair, which is too sensitive to be constantly touched.

Hair is too sparse for Yoda I think to be able to effectively pull off a magnetized hair piece.

Sideshow replied back to loss of hair on my open eyes yoda and my replacement is on the way.:yess:Thank you sideshow very happy did not offer a credit instead of replacement.

my yoda's n dagobah. kotobukyia yoda stand on right.

Attachments

• yoda2.JPG
    yoda2.JPG
    690.9 KB · Views: 297
Okay, finally ordered Yoda. The hair issues and the "puppy nose" put me off for a little for a while, but this is likely the last stop for a classic Yoda for a long time. I hope I will be pleasantly surprised when I have this in hand.

I'm sure there will be another Yoda soon (maybe four years) the catch with this one is the closed eyes! So those who get the new DX PER down the road will loose out on the second sculpt as it will not be included.

Not likely I wouldn't think. This one already includes a closed eyes sculpt.

If anything, if they make another one, they'd make the hair on that one actually rooted and not glued on.

The next Yoda they do will probably be a prequel Yoda, since there isn't much difference between ROTJ and ESB Yoda.

I don't think we will see a 1/6 Yoda for a very long time after this one. Maybe if they do some prequel figures or a 2 pack with Luke. This is likely the best 1/6 Yoda that we will have for years.

I was hesitant on him at first, but really glad I got him.

I don't think we will see a 1/6 Yoda for a very long time after this one. Maybe if they do some prequel figures or a 2 pack with Luke. This is likely the best 1/6 Yoda that we will have for years.

I was hesitant on him at first, but really glad I got him.

I agree with this.

I personally think they won't go too deep into the PT beyond Anakin and Obi-Wan, and maybe a Maul. I really don't see them doing a PT Yoda and I think this will be the only Yoda that will be available from them for quite some time.

Late to the party again, but I finally got mine for my birthday last week. Love this little guy!

IMG_8850.JPG

Even happier that the head is a perfect fit on the 1st version SS figure...at least I don't have to agonize over which head to display him with

IMG_8853.JPG

Back