1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Actual hair glued over sculpted hair may look questionable. He has very light wispy hair, so it can't cover the sculpt hair lines very well.

I dont like how he looks he looks like happy or surprise and thats not yodas look,maybe at the bigining while playing with r2 and luke but he is a wise old guy who saw all of his friends die and has been alone for many years and in this sculpt it looks like he is high or happy
Its just my opinión
Im still buying this guy i will obviously use the other head and I love the floating rocks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I wanna order but I'm waiting for monthly code. Its weird but i feel guilty ordering without using some sort of code

You ever wonder what Yoda might have looked like in his early years? Full head of hair like Yaddle perhaps? Not to surprised this will be out soon as it should only take "half" the time compared to regular figures! Get it "half"!! :slap

Yoda_actual.jpgYoda.jpgyoda-the-empire-strikes-back.jpgI can't figure out what is "off" about the open-eyed head sculpt. After comparing it to a bunch of stills, I think it comes down to the shape of the head. The Hot Toys sculpt is too round, almost human-like with big ears. I think it should be more squat and a little wider.

I thought it was the eyes at first so I took a stab at a quick photoshop render. I do think his eyes should be bigger but not quite to the degree that I made them. I'll see if I can squish his face and see if that helps.

Back