1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by the pushed back dates for him, the figure would be out sometime next month in HK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder why Master Toda's been pushed back...

15349700_1248397408531918_1962800752994605156_n.jpg

Delays this time of year suck because there's that entire month where basically nothing ships due to the New Year.

It'd be annoying if it was released, but given that it's still in production, the shipping times won't really be effected. This was always slated for a Q1 2017 release, so hopefully we just see it soon after the New Year. We'd need to if it's going to get to us in March.

This cracks me up that Sideshow had this as a October-November 2016 release and it'll be coming a full six months later. They're really a joke with their estimates.

January 27 – February 2, 2017 is the observance of Chinese New Year. It's their biggest holiday. Schedules are always a mess this time of year because of it.

Remember when people in here kept saying they were certain this would be out in October? Ah, those were the days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back