1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested to see the in-hand pics for this. All I have is a custom Yoda right now.

Hopes for a 2016 US release are certainly fading. I wish it meant that they are working on fixing the scale of the accessories but I doubt it. Looking forward to posing him with both heads. A shame more figures don't come with alternate sculpts when the character dictates they should. Maul and Doc Brown are a couple others who I wish had received the same treatment.

Hopes for a 2016 US release are certainly fading. I wish it meant that they are working on fixing the scale of the accessories but I doubt it. Looking forward to posing him with both heads. A shame more figures don't come with alternate sculpts when the character dictates they should. Maul and Doc Brown are a couple others who I wish had received the same treatment.

Yeah, those two just screamed for it. It seems we need to just get used to paying more for less.

No sign of Yoda in the New Releases picture from Hot Toys so I doubt we will see him before Christmas.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

No sign of Yoda in the New Releases picture from Hot Toys so I doubt we will see him before Christmas.

I'm betting on Thanksgiving. He just looks like he's had a big Thanksgiving meal.:lol

Not all figures that are releasing soon are invariably shown on the "Upcoming Releases" photo. I wouldn't necessarily use that as a harbinger that he's not releasing soon. For instance, Ant-Man is the first CW figure shown on any Upcoming Releases photo, but there's already been four CW figures released thus far.

Not all figures that are releasing soon are invariably shown on the "Upcoming Releases" photo. I wouldn't necessarily use that as a harbinger that he's not releasing soon. For instance, Ant-Man is the first CW figure shown on any Upcoming Releases photo, but there's already been four CW figures released thus far.

Could anybody post the photo please?

Could anybody post the photo please?

Here it is:

b4967cd4111bab968e7010bf741243fb.jpg

Yeah that was my impression too. I got my two $20 codes from the Rey/BB-8 set and a Han figure I got to part out. Came on the outside of the box like TFH said.

I didn't even check my Rey and BB-8 box, I knew nothing about these codes. Where abouts are they? Do they apply to UK buyers as well?

If you're lucky enough to get one, they materialize as small cards inserted in items shipping/brown boxes. Codes must be added in the designated box on order payment page thus being only redeemable when buying Sideshow Direct.

I didn't even check my Rey and BB-8 box, I knew nothing about these codes. Where abouts are they? Do they apply to UK buyers as well?

The codes are stuck to the shipper box as stickers - go see the Spooktacular thread because a lot of us gave them away there. I'm in the UK, had a sticker code, and posted it in there. They're not linked to your account, anyone can use them, but they are time limited.

Back