1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the party on this one, but picked him up on a good deal. Very happy I did, and I can't wait to take some decent pics!

IMG_3997.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

Nice pics, starduster! He’s a great little figure. I ended up doing a neck mod to mine so that he can tilt his head back further like in the swing scene.

man, I need those little Xmas hats.

The OSK ones a good, but actually a little tight on most heads. Last Christmas my gf got me a set of shampoo/body wash and it came topped w/ these 2 santa hats. Really big for most but I've got one on Vader's dome and this is the other. They're probably 1/4 scale or something, but they're pretty well done for add-ons to soap lol. The presents are from Dollar Tree.

Papasmoak that's a real piece of driftwood there right? Great set up.

Congrats on the acquisition, starduster. You're never "late to a party" per se when it comes to getting a new figure; not everyone gets a figure all at the same time.

And yeah, the closed-eyed sculpt is the way to go with this figure, in my opinion. It really gives it life and captures the essence of ESB Yoda.

Yeah I got one earlier this year as well. Thought I was gonna wait for the AOTC version instead, but decided I'd rather have an ESB Yoda even if the likeness isn't as strong.

Yeah, I’m just going to stick with this one. Pop the closed-eyes sculpt on and I think he looks quite nice. I prefer to have Yoda as part of my ESB display than with the PT.

I'm very happy with this, and I have no plans for the PT version. Nothing against the PT, just not a fan of the CG Yoda. (Or the puppet Yoda from TPM)

IMG_6401.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6405.jpg

5D20CAA3-0D5C-47AA-8FA2-14957308A82A.jpeg

Just got an awesome deal for this, $140 sealed. Been wanting to have a yoda figure for a while now, so glad that I finally got him.

Looking at this little fella gives me peace and tranquillity. He’ll replace sith Anakin from my bedside desk for now, hopefully I’ll get better sleep :lol

Last edited:
View attachment 439278

Just got an awesome deal for this, $140 sealed. Been wanting to have a yoda figure for a while now, so glad that I finally got him.

Looking at this little fella gives me peace and tranquillity. He’ll replace sith Anakin from my bedside desk for now, hopefully I’ll get better sleep :lol

Fantasic shot! And good shots all around! Love the stunt stuff, Arnold84!

Back