1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing no waitlist conversions for this? Ah well, was on the fence anyway. Would love to see new pics from those getting him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still no conversion for my waitlisted figure either. Starting to think this may be one of those instances where the figure is truly sold out and won't convert. I wonder how many Sideshow was allocated.

Starting to think this may be one of those instances where the figure is truly sold out and won't convert. I wonder how many Sideshow was allocated.

Probably not many if it sold out on the first day. Did SS ever get that Stormtrooper Squad Leader that was a TRU ex in Asia?

Probably not many if it sold out on the first day. Did SS ever get that Stormtrooper Squad Leader that was a TRU ex in Asia?
I don't think so. It's weird some of the Star Wars exclusives such as the Shadow Trooper, the gold Storm Trooper, and this figure sold out right away whereas others like Luke disguised as a Storm Trooper, the Jakku Trooper, and the Space Trooper sit for a long time (Luke is gone now but was available for a long time). I really expected this to be one of those figures that was labeled exclusive but that a ton were made given all the First Order Troopers and it would be safe to wait. Now I'm not sure that was a good idea.

I gotta ask, how many snowtroopers are you buying?

I am just mulling that decision....I am pretty sure I am just going to order the 2 packs, since they do end up being cheaper per figure...usually 3 pairs per case...

Back