1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is strange. I have only bought Obi-Wan, and the Rey/BB-8 pack from all the SW stuff HT has made so far(Although i have bought Rey and Finn heads for possible costume customs).
Yesterday i put TFA on and was thinking i fancied doing a Finn as ST custom. A search brought me to this thread and reading some recent posts made me think it wouldn't make it to SS.
Then a couple of hours later it comes up.
Happy days.
I still snagged a whole TFA Stormtrooper figure from Monkey Depot for $120 so i can have him clean *and* grimy side by side.
But that will be it for TFA for me unless they release Pilot Poe. I can't afford to fall down this rabbit hole, lol.

Wow that was quick! I was still debating if I wanted him or not and its waitlisted :gah:

That was fast!

Have any of the other TFA figures gone waitlisted?

Maybe SSC just got a small allotment of Finns, and maybe there will be more later.

Did any internationals have problems ordering/waitlist? I tried to hop on the list but the site won't let me (I'm in Canada). It says my region is restricted.

Well damn. Went ahead and got on the wait list, was trying to decide about getting him (and still don't really know) but we'll see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did any internationals have problems ordering/waitlist? I tried to hop on the list but the site won't let me (I'm in Canada). It says my region is restricted.

CanadaClone said his dealer in Canada is getting them. Might be worth checking that out if it's cheaper than the usual HK sellers on eBay.

Must have been another fairly limited run. These toy fair exclusives have been inconsistent as hell. Now where is stormtrooper han :mad:

I'm completely speculating, but anyone who gets one the waitlist today probably still has a good chance. I got a conversion for the battling Cap earlier this year and I didn't get on until two days after it went to waitlist. That figure went in less than a day as well, if I recall.

I'm actually kinda surprised. With so many stormtroopers already and a kinda "meh" Finn head sculpt from another already-released figure, you would think demand wouldn't be too crazy. Maybe it is just super limited.

I'm completely speculating, but anyone who gets one the waitlist today probably still has a good chance. I got a conversion for the battling Cap earlier this year and I didn't get on until two days after it went to waitlist. That figure went in less than a day as well, if I recall.

I'm actually kinda surprised. With so many stormtroopers already and a kinda "meh" Finn head sculpt from another already-released figure, you would think demand wouldn't be too crazy. Maybe it is just super limited.

Yeah, I was surprised. I don't want this figure that much really and I don't need this figure, but I jumped on the wait list anyway. I hate it when they do this because although these are things I am interested in at varying levels, I feel like many of these exclusives are just filler. When I do jump on one, it's more for fear of missing out rather than saving for what I really want to get. These just get in the way of that.

Sounds like you are falling for the hype! Only order what you really want. If not, you'll just end up selling it later.

That could be true. I do like it, don't get me wrong, but not to buy right away. There are just other things higher on my priority list.

That BVS Batman has everyone jumping to get one, but I'm actually not too sad I missed out.

Was on the fence and figured if it lasted I would get it with a coupon. Now that it is waitlisted I thought about that but decided against it. I would essentially be paying 200.00 for a helmet. I'll wait for a new character.

I didn't expect this to go to waitlist. Thought I'd be safe waiting a while but maybe not. Put in a waitlist reservation so hope it converts.

I didn't expect this to go to waitlist. Thought I'd be safe waiting a while but maybe not. Put in a waitlist reservation so hope it converts.

Something this sought after always goes fast. But chances are you will convert. Sideshow likely didn't place a huge order for them and with everyone jumping on it, they might be able to snag more.
I pounced as soon as I got the email. I don't want this one passing me by.

Something this sought after always goes fast. But chances are you will convert. Sideshow likely didn't place a huge order for them and with everyone jumping on it, they might be able to snag more.
I pounced as soon as I got the email. I don't want this one passing me by.
It's hard telling. Sometimes exclusives sell out fast and other times they sit forever and some even wind up getting price reductions. It seems like for a lot of people this was the more sought after version of Finn I guess so that may explain it going to waitlist faster.

Having this and then selling it on, I prefer the clean stormtrooper look the dirty/bloody version didn't stand out enough
8b135ca37ec9fb9eee60c6ce046e4d92.jpg

Sold my officer too-I only need one representative from this film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back