1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One would think that sideshow would tell their loyal customers if they weren't going to carry a product. Though I guess they don't care about creating ill will with their customer base.

Online stores have just been offered it, so SSC will get it soon...

I just did a PO for Yoda and the Shore Trooper, so I cringe when I see this thread bumped now lol.

Any idea for a release date in the states after the PO goes live? Surely by year's end?

Ordered!

Thanks for the heads up! I'm thinking this one may go fast.

Well I see they changed nothing on the Finn Trooper. How lazy! Blood paint looks nothing like it does in the movie, the head is just a sweaty re-use, and the not-sand base still says "Finn" instead of FN-2187. I thought Hot Toys was better than this.

Well I see they changed nothing on the Finn Trooper. How lazy! Blood paint looks nothing like it does in the movie, the head is just a sweaty re-use, and the not-sand base still says "Finn" instead of FN-2187. I thought Hot Toys was better than this.

Unless you are volunteering to paint the heads, talentless hacks like me don't have a choice. But I agree, should be a sand base labeled fn-2187. Yours does look nice.

He was released the moment they first showed the pictures so it seemed pretty unlikely they would change anything.

Yeah I dunno. This is the Finn I want, but it's also the one I don't need because it's ultimately just another expensive stormtrooper.

Oh my, is this one going to waitlist fast since it's a convention exclusive? I do want it, but at the same time I don't know if i need it in the collection... trying to keep the TFA collection small, but it is his "first appearance"...

I don't get how his boots magically transformed shape? If there was one trooper with the straps it would've had to been this one.

Got Mine this morning , Nice figure . Unfortunately box was a little worse for wear , looks like the courier used it for soccer .

Oh my, is this one going to waitlist fast since it's a convention exclusive? I do want it, but at the same time I don't know if i need it in the collection... trying to keep the TFA collection small, but it is his "first appearance"...

Time will tell but it seems like all the exclusives from the last few months are still available

Time will tell but it seems like all the exclusives from the last few months are still available

That silly golden stormtrooper with all the QC issues was gone in a few hours I think. This does seem like a figure they will make a lot more of though. But I'm not taking any chances over 20 bucks.

Well it's wait listed already. Not sure whether to believe that or not with sideshow wait list antics in the past. Should convert.......Hopefully.

Back