1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

People on the OSR Facebook page are saying the other Stan Lee is officially licensed?
I don't know where they're getting their info.

Daz Toys made a licensed Stan Lee figure, it was just released a few weeks ago.

Stan is the man!
This was all kinds of epic...
Stan Lee vs . Jim Henson!
[yt]https://youtu.be/PXBJIZ1NXFU[/yt]

Daz Toys made a licensed Stan Lee figure, it was just released a few weeks ago.

That's the one ppl are calling a bootleg apparently, which isn't. If it was a bootleg, it would be called something like "Marvelous Comicbook Writer" since I am sure they would not be calling it a "Stan Lee Limited Edition" figure and have Stan Lee promote the figure in various cons in the past.

I find it funny that some ppl would think that if a toy isn't made by HT, it is automatically a bootleg.

They had some of those at SDCC at the official Stan Lee booth. They were autographed and I think they were $300. If I had the $ I probably would have bought one. Heck his autograph alone goes for $50-100 depending on where you get it.

They had some of those at SDCC at the official Stan Lee booth. They were autographed and I think they were $300. If I had the $ I probably would have bought one. Heck his autograph alone goes for $50-100 depending on where you get it.

Two years ago at Comikaze it was $50 bucks but they upped it to $60 last year. Kinda sucks they bumped it up but it's still worth it. Least I think so. I still have a ton of first appearance issues that I need him to sign!

Hot Toys Stan Lee

From Hot Toys Facebook page:

12108706_10153114729602344_2727923341187857761_n.jpg

Hey True Believers, we got a backstage sneak peek to share with you all today of a very exciting project we have been working on!

Fans of Stan “The Man” Lee get ready for the debut of the highly detailed official 1/6th scale collectible figure of this legend very soon!

Excelsior!

Re: Hot Toys Stan Lee

Now THIS is a HTs piece that I would add to my collection - very unique and can standalone!

Ha, that's awesome. Neat to see HT going back to their roots and releasing a licensed Stan Lee. Can't see buying but I think it's great that they're making a figure of him.

Very interested, can't wait to see what sort of outfit(s) accessories he comes with. Definitely will be a cool figure to have. Just as long as it isn't $250.

Good idea for a figure. He's like the Walt Disney of comics and I can just imagine people displaying him with all their Marvel figures, as a center piece.

As a marvel fan, how can you NOT want to have The Stan in your collection, this is a no brainer for me, wether he's bare or packed with accesories and regardless of its cost.

Would be nice if there is interchangeable heads to reflect the different eras.

A Instant buy! I just hope priced decent he cameo's in every marvel movie and gave us so much without him n many artist comic's would be pretty boring he can 4 sure grace my display n collection hanging with spidey n hulk , xmen. I'm just suprised hot toys is making him very cool!

Back