1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

I like it GeneralZ, The glasses are on point and comes with 2 scuplts and 2 glasses, No complaints.

Thanks! Depending on what happens with this one I may have to pick one up since I'd like to have a Stan Lee figure for my collection. I was just surprised at the $250 price point considering what came in the box.

Glad this is coming! The other 1:6 one didn't look so great. And the thing with this is they could easily make Stan their next Iron Man variant whore. They can and could make Stan in every one of his cameos. From Heff, to Larry King, to WWII General, to WWII Vet, to security guard, etc etc or they could just make a "Stan Lee" figure. Countless possibilities. Surprised they didn't do this sooner!

This is bought for me too, the other one... It's just meh in my opinion

Darn, I just bought the other licensed Stan Lee version - BBTS just charged my CC last week.

I'm hoping the Hot Toys version comes with a Spiderman outfit underneath his dress shirt. I remember there was a convention exclusive that had Stan Lee but with a Peter Parker alternate head and Spidey outfit - but I think that was a 6" figure.

People on the OSR Facebook page are saying the other Stan Lee is officially licensed?
I don't know where they're getting their info.

People on the OSR Facebook page are saying the other Stan Lee is officially licensed?

It's definitely licensed, you can see more info on the original product sheets/pages. When in doubt, go to the source. executivereplicas

Officially authorized likeness of Stan Lee - licensed and approved by Stan Lee

Back