1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah right, thanks.
I assumed that this 2nd batch that got some build up on Facebook was going to be something different along the lines of Deadpool wrist issue, not that I saw the big deal lol.

Can't wait to get mine, plan to have him buddying up with Deadpool but want a Parker with others. Eventually want all hero's to have a "civilian" version together due to most heroes having great heads to make builds with.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

There was really nothing to be changed on this release honestly. The material of the suit is what it is. That wasn't going to change by batch. The seam on the mask wasn't changed from the original proto so didn't see that changing. Not sure what people were looking for really.

And honestly its a really awesome figure still with all those things taken into consideration.

The seam isn’t a design flaw so much as a QC issue. Mine (early batch) is more or less unnoticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QUOTE]

Finally got mine yesterday from my LCS. Love the figure! Still playing around with poses, but this is what I’ve settled on for the moment:

5b7557157524704064f8aeb7471897ab.jpg

Anybody get a ship notification from BBTS yet? I was charged Friday but no tracking

They pretty much never charge and ship out the same day...usually 1 business day later. I’m sure they will ship it today or first thing tomorrow.

Just got my processing notice. Have to wait to Thursday to pay. With anakin and life it's been a taxing week.

I shipped my POL on Friday and it went out today. I wanted to wait too but need to inspect this guy and my IM Mark V. Fingers crossed that I got figures without any issues or defects!

On another note, anybody interested in the extra clothing with the deluxe version? I want the Vulture helmet but I don't really have any interest in the other extras.

I shipped my POL on Friday and it went out today. I wanted to wait too but need to inspect this guy and my IM Mark V. Fingers crossed that I got figures without any issues or defects!

On another note, anybody interested in the extra clothing with the deluxe version? I want the Vulture helmet but I don't really have any interest in the other extras.

So I just received mine today, woohoo! At first I was worried it might get stolen cause it was delivered in the morning and I didn't get back till around 10p. Luckily it's now in my possession!

Anyways, I was hoping I would have no defects with the Spidey headsculpt, but unfortunately I do. So mine came with the head partially stuck to the clam shell case, and as a result it left an indentation mark and rubbed off some of the paint and messed up the bump/braille pattern on the top of his head and a little bit on the tip of the nose. Ironically the seam was fine... :gah:

Well, time to file a claim!

Other than that the figure is amazing! The Tom Holland head sculpt is simply flawless (although I already have homemade Spidey, so I'm aware of how good it is).

I considered getting this just before it went to waitlist on SS. Mostly because I love the movie, love Spidey and have every other Spidey made. I decided not to and am REALLY glad I didn't. What surprises me, is this is still selling for way above retail ( for now ) despite all of the QC issues.

I have both of those sitting in my POL and didn't even think about needing to inspect them. Ugh. Was hoping to wait the last 30 days.

I’m getting extremely nervous with all these QC issues ..they made us wait all this time, you’d think things would be better..fingers crossed mine is fine :pray:

Maybe they aren’t shipping these the right way

Back