1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I just bought this brand new opened it and the suit was torn at the seam on the inner bicep right above the joint.
I didn't buy it from bbts or SS should I contact Hot toys?

Man, I just bought this brand new opened it and the suit was torn at the seam on the inner bicep right above the joint.

That sucks, HT will just tell you to contact the business you bought it from.

Sorry to hear that.

If you bought it from an authorized retailer, let them know. They need to take care of it for you with either an exchange, replacement, or refund.

This is a great figure, really glad I hopped on the waitlist and that it converted. Also my first Spidey and I’m glad I waited rather than getting the Maguire or Garfield versions. My only gripe is I don’t know why Hot Toys had to put that plastic under the plug for the post. I’ll have to use a tweezers or something later to try and get it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was the regular edition and I joined February 16th. It’s hard saying if you’ll get it now but you never know.

Still no email for me for the deluxe edition despite the february email saying Spiderman was releasing early. Starting to think Sideshow keep forgetting me. Pre-ordered it last year.

Despite me ordering this in June I still have nothing 🤣

Sent from a point in space and time

I sorta wouldn’t have minded having just the Vulture helmet from the deluxe set but I’d have never used the hoodie or blazer unless I kit bashed a custom Peter.

I didn't think I needed the figure but the more I see him in the movies the more I want it. I can't believe I passed on it. I jumped on the waitlist but I doubt it will convert.

Has anyone who purchased from an Australian retailer like Popcultcha received the deluxe yet? I’m a patient man, I’m a patient man ...

Sorry if this is an old topic by now but with this finally coming is there an appropriate body on eBay folks have using to kitbash Peter? Thanks for any assistance!

Back