1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on, why Big Bad Toy Store still hasn't gotten this guy yet? The deluxe one that is. Seems like they didn't get him during the first batch. I've still got him on pre-order there and on the wait list for him on Sideshow. So I'm just waiting to see which one comes through first. Hoping it will be soon.

Any word on, why Big Bad Toy Store still hasn't gotten this guy yet? The deluxe one that is. Seems like they didn't get him during the first batch. I've still got him on pre-order there and on the wait list for him on Sideshow. So I'm just waiting to see which one comes through first. Hoping it will be soon.

Only Hot Toys knows the answer to that and they are not talking

Only Hot Toys knows the answer to that and they are not talking

Every time I get a notification of a comment on this thread I get excited for shipping news... The disappointment is crushing my soul! Someone cheer me up with some pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•Karen: Activating Instant-Kill!
•Peter: No, no, no, I don't wanna kill anybody!
a347fc2b58c0dd5ed6d485ab8005344f.jpg

Every time I get a notification of a comment on this thread I get excited for shipping news... The disappointment is crushing my soul! Someone cheer me up with some pics!

Someone got the deluxe in Shanghai 3 posts before your's, so hopefully that means there's movement and it'll just be 2 short months until BBTS gets it haha.

Someone got the deluxe in Shanghai 3 posts before your's, so hopefully that means there's movement and it'll just be 2 short months until BBTS gets it haha.

I’m waiting for Sideshow to ship to my LCS so I’ll have to tack another month on to that...

Does anybody know of the reason why so many HT figures are taking longer than usual to reach SS? The Sparrow DX, Holiday Fett and especially this one are really slow. Just wondering.

Does anybody know of the reason why so many HT figures are taking longer than usual to reach SS? The Sparrow DX, Holiday Fett and especially this one are really slow. Just wondering.

No idea. Though many people did receive this figure. I got mine nearly two months ago. Deluxe even. And I wasn’t alone.

Man...You guys are lucky. Still waiting for my Spidey from timewalker toys and also Jack Sparrow from bbts. God knows when i'm getting these. :gah:

I just want to share an aspect of the figure's costume to be cautious about; be careful that the "grabber" of the stand doesn't damage the "web cartridges" on the belt. I noticed that I let the grabber get a bit too close and it made of the "cartridges" a bit loose. It is still hanging on, just not as tightly as it once was and it could easily break off. I hope this info helps.

By the way... I still haven't mustard up enough courage to put him in any kind of dynamic pose yet. :rotfl

I'm kinda lost on what the status of this figure is. I ordered the deluxe with BBTS. Haven't heard anything. Are we all that's left waiting? Or are there some of you who ordered the deluxe through SS who are also waiting?

Yeah this is the latest I got from sideshow, no news as of yet
1b669bf123218b5496f7d5d36f16d242.jpg

Back