1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to think of a good simple pose that uses the headsculpt. It's a good sculpt, but very serious looking..

Finally got mine! Not too dynamic of a pose but it's close to what I wanted in a spidey! Overall loving the figure! May mess with it more later.

Attachments

• 20180216_153449.jpg
    20180216_153449.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 433
  • 20180216_153432.jpg
    20180216_153432.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 430
Hopped on the waitlist this morning. Really hoping it converts as this looks like an outstanding figure. I'd prefer this look over what he's wearing in Infinity War.

Gotta remix my collection but gonna do it in a few weeks. I was gonna have Spidey swinging above Hulk but I’m not risking damage to the suit. I’ll give that spot to the eventual Wasp figure.
76DF4D08-A75C-4B46-AF03-C87F802D8875.jpg

Apparently mine is arriving early March via ToyHQ in the UK - can't wait!

This will be my last Hot Toy purchase for a while now, sadly - two new family arrivals due very soon mean I have to lay off for a while.

I may sell my Iron Man mk42 to fund the purchase of the Infinity War armour but we will see how it goes...

I love this hobby so will be a shame to have to step back for a while but in truth, I have the figures of the main characters from the MCU I like now and can't justify the expense of upgrading them for each new appearance. Perhaps by the time Avengers 4 comes out I'll be in the game again and get some of those figures!

Gotta remix my collection but gonna do it in a few weeks. I was gonna have Spidey swinging above Hulk but I’m not risking damage to the suit. I’ll give that spot to the eventual Wasp figure.
View attachment 394151

That's pretty close to my eventual Group Display.. just different versions of most of the characters, and yours are much better posed :D

I think the only thing not in there I have in mine is Dr Strange..

Thanks...didn't think it would sell out so soon, must be the fantastic HS. I jumped on the WL but not feeling good about it.

:clap:clap

Something we see often but it almost never ends up looking completely natural. Looks perfect there!

Back