1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird. I ordered the deluxe version in August, no ship notice, no charge yet either. Hopefully they are still just processing them and it's not a supply problem or something like that.

Mine shipped! - should be here on Tuesday, excited for this one. I started making payments since September so it was a pleasant surprise to be nearly done paying it off and then finding out this is releasing early. Can't wait!!

Mine will be here tomorrow!! God I love how fast DHL get things to the U.K.!! Thank you S S for changing the courier

Looks like I'm getting mine on Monday which is good cause I'm out of town Tuesday

Hmm I was a little bit late on preordering this guy end of October but a little curious on why I haven’t even gotten a two week notice yet and these are already getting shipped out..... looks like my local comic shop is getting theirs next week..

I wonder what the odds of getting this are if I join the waitlist at Sideshow. Maybe I should just go with BBTS or Alter Ego.

Weird. I ordered the deluxe version in August, no ship notice, no charge yet either. Hopefully they are still just processing them and it's not a supply problem or something like that.

Yeah. Almost the same for me. I ordered the deluxe version in July. I got that initial notice from them, saying that it was going to ship earlier than expected, but after that, nothing. I also checked on Sideshow’s website because I saw a couple people say that even though they didn’t get an e-mail saying it shipped, when they checked on there it said that their’s had. But no such luck with that either. Mine still just says “Feb. 2018,” for status.

Mine will be here in the U.K. withim the hour. Curious to ask who SS use as a courier for USA customers? DHL seem to be a lot quicker getting orders from SS to the U.K. than SS domestic option

Mine will be here in the U.K. withim the hour. Curious to ask who SS use as a courier for USA customers? DHL seem to be a lot quicker getting orders from SS to the U.K. than SS domestic option
I get my sideshow package from UPS

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yeah. Almost the same for me. I ordered the deluxe version in July. I got that initial notice from them, saying that it was going to ship earlier than expected, but after that, nothing. I also checked on Sideshow’s website because I saw a couple people say that even though they didn’t get an e-mail saying it shipped, when they checked on there it said that their’s had. But no such luck with that either. Mine still just says “Feb. 2018,” for status.

Same exact scenario for me. They've also been late to respond to a separate customer service issue I have for my Homemade costume Spidey. Not super impressed with them ATM.

He arrived! Had a bit of fun with him. Do not think the suit will last long if left in dynamic poses so need to rethink how I’m gonna have him.
330F7CCC-4D58-45CC-B68E-9B61320401A3.jpg

Back