1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an old school silver age/bronze age Spidey fan.

Even with those added black sections to the costume, this figure still looks more like the classic Spider-Man I grew up with.

Yeah, but think about how much more it would look like that Spider-Man if they lose the black banding and put the web-shooters inside the suit.
empire-spider-man-996623.jpgÖrümcek-Adam-Eve-Dönü?-Spider-Man-Fragman-FikriSinema.jpg

Yea, I'm not a huge fan off all of the black lines on the blue portion of the suit. I love the figure, but think it would be
even better if it was like the pic you posted Sevreed.

Yeah, but think about how much more it would look like that Spider-Man if they lose the black banding and put the web-shooters inside the suit.
View attachment 349556View attachment 349557

Ugh, why you'd have to remind us of just how much better the Holland suit could look??

And that's from someone who has grown to like the current/black line Holland suit. The ASM2 suit is still my favorite movie suit, though.

I would be all in with comic book suits. I hope Hot Toys will have a comic book series one day. Steve Ditko, John Romita Sr, Alex Ross comic figures and all of the bad guys from the comics too... The current Hot Toys movie series seem to have mechanized baddies. It would be nice to have the spandex baddies in Hot Toys figure form.

I hear there is one more figure from SMHC of the 3 planned but I have no idea what it could be. Vulture? A newer Spider-Man costume?

This kid from Iron Man 2 is confirmed to be Peter Parker, and could be the next figure:

Iron-Man-2-Kid-is-Peter-Parker.jpg

I hope Sony and Marvel ignore the complaints about the suit. It was justified when it was ASM1, and that's coming from someone who didn't mind it, but this time it's as ridiculous as the yelping when they changed Superman's outfit for Man of Steel. Okay, the belt was kind of a big deal, but meh.

I finally caved in and used my $50 code to purchase the deluxe version.
For the few dollars more, it was worth it for me to get deluxe over regular since it will help me put together a Peter Parker figure to go with the Spider-Man one.

Are there any pictures of this next to any other hot toys figures? I'd love to see the height differences.

I was the same height (6'1") I am now when I was a sophomore. People grow differently ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks super bland and like a cheap Halloween costume, idk why everyone is obsessed with the idea of comic accuatre costumes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed! I actually think the black bands add something to the suit! Those photoshop mock ups look awful IMO!

Back