1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i said i dont need the deluxe version since i'm not going to use the extra stuff. But its only $16 diffrence between the two (at my local dealer).
So i might as well go for the deluxe. Lol

But crossbones is still not up for PO right? Same as yellowjacket.

I'm getting this nevertheless. The exclusive version is cool. But i dont think i'll pose him with the hoodie n jacket.
He's not, but I took the proto as indication that just because the helmet is included here, doesn't necessarily mean the figure won't be made

Looks Amazing... I'm so glad it has the web wings. I was worried it wouldn't... Not to sure about the deluxe version as I will never put the hoodie or blazer on him. The vulture helmet is kinda cool, but not a must have.

I gotta say. Hot toys really surprised me with this. INSTANT BUY[emoji16]i was gonna be happy with a plain figure and a peter sculpt. So this is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that I'm going to PO the figuer as soon as it shows for preorderer but after seeing the material of the figure I'm going to wait for reviews and see how this turns out.

I like but... Hopefully they fix the webbing on the face. It's not accurate. The lower half is positioned too low, giving the impression of a long nose and a mouth on the chin.

i'm sure this will come out great. their tasm2 spidey went through quite the change between the prototype and the final piece

For their sake, it better. There is still not a definitive Spidey figure, because each one has had its setbacks. Except maybe the SM3 version, which I have never liked anyway.

I don't understand why some people are so hung up over the black lines. They add a bit of MCU practicality to it and they're not that noticeable. Personally, I think this Spidey suit is one of the most comic accurate costumes in all of superhero films today. But regardless of that, Hot Toys figures should strive to be screen accurate no matter what they're adapting. That's a big part of their appeal after all.

Maybe because that's the ugliest Spiderman design since the dawn of creation...:dunno

I was all excited about this. Seeing the pics I'm just meh. I don't get it. I actually really like the suit on screen but here it looks a little plain to me.

Back