1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyways. Think we'll see this guy revealed tomorrow? Or soon.

I mean I hope so. Revealing a power pose iron man before Spider-Man in his own movie? Come on now. I can pic a hundred of iron men. I need an mcu Spider-Man .

This thread.....:lol

200.gif

It definitely looks like Iron Man got caught with his pants down. Maybe Christine Everhart sucked the paint off the Mark 46 to get to Stark's wallet?
5d7836b090fff44b5b5d5587e5431fd3.jpg

suit looks unfinished like it should have been the suit before Civil War but Ill buy since the perceived value on HT is highest with DC IM figures plus I think it looks good in the The Ultimates kinda way.

:hi5:

Noticed from Facebook groups as well there's a lot more bay area ht collectors than I thought. Pretty cool.

Another one here. San Bruno near SFO.
Iron Man seems to be Hot Toys bread and butter, so it makes sense to get the Mk XLVII out there. They're probably still working on Spidey's suit. Hopefully, the Power Pose suit will be like they did for the XLVI. Sell enough of the PP suit to make the MMS suit. I'll pass on the PP suit and wait for MMS. I only have 2 Power Pose suits, Red Snapper and Peacemaker, because that's all they made for them.
Ryan

Sad state of affairs when hot toys drags loyal customers and fans through the mud like this. They'd have been​ more kind had they just taken us out to pasture already and pulled the trigger.

It makes sense to throw the tree before the spider. The movie comes out earlier/already came out. I'm sure once Homecoming comes around, the spider suit will be shown.

Just be patient

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It makes sense to throw the tree before the spider. The movie comes out earlier/already came out. I'm sure once Homecoming comes around, the spider suit will be shown.

True, true. Marketing wise Guardians is what they should be focusing on taking advantage of opening weekend. Also, Spiderman doesn't need as much marketing attention, it's always been one of the hottest action figure properties, so they can afford to wait in order to focus on marketing other things.

...not that I am not hoping to see the reveal of homecoming Spiderman as soon as possible too.

dammit... I just want them to put this up before the 15th... I got 2 new $20 off coupons with WMIII and Retro Sneaky the day after my last order and there has been nothing since.

Back