1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's here!

2.JPG

1.JPG

Anyone else?s order from sideshow arrived yet? Mines still saying preparing to ship even though the email sent over a week said they were getting them in the next couple of days?!

No, I'm not concerned with creasing or wrinkles. I am enjoying this figure and the great presence he adds to my shelf and overall collection. Can't wait to have Vulture behind this guy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Yep. My Promo Edition came with a screwed up seam down the middle of the head; told they ALL appear to have the same issue — told to return it for a refund. Waiting to hear back on my return/refund request.

Yep. My Promo Edition came with a screwed up seam down the middle of the head; told they ALL appear to have the same issue — told to return it for a refund. Waiting to hear back on my return/refund request.

Yikes, that's a real bummer to hear. How bad was it? Did you take a photo?

It took me 2 replacements before I finally got a good one, but this was for the Homecoming release, not the FFH re-release.

Yep. My Promo Edition came with a screwed up seam down the middle of the head; told they ALL appear to have the same issue ? told to return it for a refund. Waiting to hear back on my return/refund request.

Yikes, that's a real bummer to hear. How bad was it? Did you take a photo?

It took me 2 replacements before I finally got a good one, but this was for the Homecoming release, not the FFH re-release.

Wow, even Red Wolf's above has a pretty prominent seam on the head. Maybe it's the lighting, but there looks to be quite the ridge up there. It's almost as if Pete was sporting a mohawk underneath the mask. :slap

Back