1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the uneven stitching down the centre of the head is still a thing...

FB_IMG_1561183316811.jpg

Anyone buying this figure should be aware that the clamp on the dynamic stand, over time, can actually rub/smudge the blue silk screened area off the red fabric.:lecture

I think its cause the clamp squeezes too tightly, it really should be manual/friction instead of spring loaded. If you're going to use the clamp it should only go around the red belt area and not the blue part of the suit for an extended amount of time.

Anyone buying this figure should be aware that the clamp on the dynamic stand, over time, can actually rub/smudge the blue silk screened area off the red fabric.:lecture

I think its cause the clamp squeezes too tightly, it really should be manual/friction instead of spring loaded. If you're going to use the clamp it should only go around the red belt area and not the blue part of the suit for an extended amount of time.
Slightly dented my belt too. So be careful putting the clamp directly around the rubber. On second thought just get a new stand :lol

I really hope my waitlist for the Far from Home Movie Promo Edition goes through. Do you guys think there’s a good chance most waitlists will convert for this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly dented my belt too. So be careful putting the clamp directly around the rubber. On second thought just get a new stand :lol

That’s why I did away with mine and used the metal post and single crotch holder like from the BVS figures. Works good and no damage but limits dynamic poses.
72506ef988b3e134086a7cc8171cc584.jpg

76e98f027922909496633f086c688259.jpg

40510ac1b117ab8909433ff4b78bc377.jpg

I really hope my waitlist for the Far from Home Movie Promo Edition goes through. Do you guys think there’s a good chance most waitlists will convert for this one?

Pop culture zone out of Philadelphia still has this listed on there website for sale. Cheaper than sideshow even.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Pop culture zone out of Philadelphia still has this listed on there website for sale. Cheaper than sideshow even.

Oh cool. I hate to ask but are they legit? I’ve never ordered from them or heard of them before. Thanks

Yes I've received a figure from them. Comes double boxed, get rewards, plus you select a free item. They get them from sideshow that's why they have this exclusive.

That’s why I did away with mine and used the metal post and single crotch holder like from the BVS figures. Works good and no damage but limits dynamic poses.
72506ef988b3e134086a7cc8171cc584.jpg

76e98f027922909496633f086c688259.jpg

40510ac1b117ab8909433ff4b78bc377.jpg

Yeah I like that stand type better, wish more figures came with it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! C'mon now...Jersey and Philly are NOTHING alike! Well...maybe south Jersey... Although to be fair, you Midwest folks are all the same to me! :lol

I'm from philly and I have to agree with you. Nothing in common at all��. We do have some cool comic shops tho. You're gonna pay a crazy mark up price for hot toys

Cant wait to get this. I sold the 1st one misb so I never seen this in hand..I'm gonna pose the hell outta this figure with no regard for the suit whatsoever :lol

Back