1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 year old son loves this spiderman... Out of all my hot toys, he only want to play with spidey and in my collection, this is the most fragile one... What should I do?
Lol
Maybe I have to get the FHH one just in case... LoL

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Grab him the Marvel Legends 1/6 figure. He can play with that for days "with you" without messing with your HT figs.

Grab him the Marvel Legends 1/6 figure. He can play with that for days "with you" without messing with your HT figs.
I tried offering him at the store today, he wasn't even interested in the slightest...
Thinking about getting a mafex for him cos I ordered the manipple tom holland sculpt... Maybe he will think its similar to what daddy has lol

I tried offering him at the store today, he wasn't even interested in the slightest...
Thinking about getting a mafex for him cos I ordered the manipple tom holland sculpt... Maybe he will think its similar to what daddy has lol

If that doesn’t work there’s always an adoption agency. 😉

To hell with creases. I am gonna display spidey like spidey. Decided to use that sticker to hide the stand piece.

IMG_6926.JPG

IMG_6929.jpg

This ain't the Iron Spidey guys. It's already been established that the creases on this particular suit will go away in due time. Pose away!

Well done! I'm not as brave as you with the poses on Tech suit. Or I possibly learned my lesson from previous figures with that style suit. I dunno pick one.. Anyway, here is what I settled on for now. I even cancelled my Iron Spidey because I couldnt justify not being able to pose him after watching all the reviews. So, I am actively looking for a really nice statue that would fit the Hot Toy look and size if anyone knows of any options. PLEASE HELP!
09d60496985fe14cf4e63a33bd49bc38.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

A couple mods I’ve done.
7aee00108e562f12bef37053a9704371.jpg
8594b23b777834ef6a7b22602131151e.jpg
ae5285057708882891dc702a4500859c.jpg
3e8d7aa6f499b7b58f27965d6fd25472.jpg
5cdad10bebcfecbc2aa7af10172b0c9d.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who’d thought at of all the versions HT did..this exact version would be the most difficult to find at retail now ..the prices on this are ridiculous..glad I got mine at retail wayyy back :lecture

Who’d thought at of all the versions HT did..this exact version would be the most difficult to find at retail now ..the prices on this are ridiculous..glad I got mine at retail wayyy back :lecture

I feel like sky-high secondary market prices are normal at this point...it happens with all releases now regardless of the character.

Back