1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 5 straight figures with no code, (yoda, drax, Dr. Strange, deadpool, armored batman), finally wonder woman, which I paid full price for, had one.

My last 5 all had coupons I didn’t use.
Snowtrooper
Harley
Wonder Woman
Dr strange
Daredevil
Then again I paid full price for them all. LOL.

My last 5 all had coupons I didn’t use.
Snowtrooper
Harley
Wonder Woman
Dr strange
Daredevil
Then again I paid full price for them all. LOL.
Your Strange had one? Mine and most collectors on the thread didn't get one on the box with him. My DD should be here in the next 18 mins, so let's see if the streak of 5 hot toys without box codes continue or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Did it arrive now?
Yeah finally! The original time frame was 2:15 to 3:30. Then jumped to 4:30, then again to 6:15. The UPS guy says "Right on time!". I said YEAH, if you can jump into your time machine and deliver it 45 mins ago. Then he said the funny thing was, he delivered in my subdivision around 330 today and spaced on 2 customers deliveries, mine being one of them. Why would he admit this??

Think it depends more on when you get the figures ... the didn't do any codes August - September but people seem to be getting them this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really want this figure but I really don’t want to order from Sideshow. Does BBTS ever get more stock?

Hey all! New here but this guy is why I finally got sucked into this line. This was always the kinda toy I dreamed of having as a kid and now it's finally been realized.

Last edited:
Hey all! New here but this guy is why I finally got sucked into this line. This was always the kinda toy I dreamed of having as a kid and now it's finally been realized.

We're so excited for this figure too! Welcome! And Craig's right; no turning back.

b2149b81a81c915762a872eb005bdee6.jpg

Got the blu Ray today. Love this movie. Making the wait for this figure really difficult.

I think a vulture is being planned by an unofficial/3rd party group, I saw a post about it on some obscure collectibles Instagram account but can't find it anymore

I scooped the Target Exclusive Bluray combo pack and the Best Buy Steelbook with the intention of returning one. Which should I keep?

I scooped the Target Exclusive Bluray combo pack and the Best Buy Steelbook with the intention of returning one. Which should I keep?

I've been picking up the Steelbooks to put on display with the figures from the movies

Back