1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not difficult to click on that spoiler tag. To say its an inconvenience is an exaggeration. I'm not sure why its such a big deal.

After a certain period of time you shouldn't have to tiptoe around. If you haven't seen something, don't go to a place online that's directly related to it. I avoid Facebook until I've seen the new GoT ep. If I get spoiled I knew better than to browse.

After a certain period of time you shouldn't have to tiptoe around. If you haven't seen something, don't go to a place online that's directly related to it. I avoid Facebook until I've seen the new GoT ep. If I get spoiled I knew better than to browse.

This is a thread about Spider-Man, and the spoiler is about Infinity War. Obviously someone avoiding things about Infinity War would avoid threads related to it, this is not one of those threads

This is a thread about Spider-Man, and the spoiler is about Infinity War. Obviously someone avoiding things about Infinity War would avoid threads related to it, this is not one of those threads
I don't see how Spidey wearing a suit is a spoiler. It'll most likely be in all the promotional stuff like the homemade suit was in Homecoming merch.

Might as well avoid stores/merchandise if costumes are spoilers.

I dunno how anyone missed seeing the spider signal when Peter was setting up to go chase Vulture's crew as he was tracking them.

If you're referring to me, I did see the spidey signal in the movie as I mentioned in my previous post. To be clear, I was just asking the significance of the signal in the movie as there are 2 stickers for the figure. As the movie only "showed" the signal, but the signal "didn't do" particularly anything, I was just curious. Fellow freaks, if anyone here may be offended, please don't be. I really enjoyed the movie (and actually couldn't wait to watch it before it came out) and my curiosity was because of my interest in the movie, figure, and of course spiderman.

Oh, and I have something spidey related to show, and just in case, a spoiler tag:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Other than the
Spoiler Spoiler:
it's similar, if not the same spiderman homecoming suit (first stark made). But I still prefer the first stark made suit.

Just when I was getting used to and even starting to like all the black lines/bands they put on the Civil War/main Homecoming suit, they had to go and add even more lines and colors for version 2.0. Blech.

I pulled the trigger on the DX and homemade suits on Saturday, finally accepting that I'm going to collect all of HT's Spideys. When I saw the Iron suit at the end of Homecoming, I thought "There's another one to get ... " - at least I like the design!

:duff collecting them all myself,glad it will come nowhere close to the amount of Ironman suits!

Terribly I kinda like it tacky shiny bits and all (but that could be my not-so-inner-Bowie nut talking) - though I think I prefer the black/red concept art example that's almost like an inverted Miles Morales suit.

:duff collecting them all myself,glad it will come nowhere close to the amount of Ironman suits!

It's early days yet! If we see one or two new costumes per movie, they'll start building up.

Terribly I kinda like it tacky shiny bits and all (but that could be my not-so-inner-Bowie nut talking) - though I think I prefer the black/red concept art example that's almost like an inverted Miles Morales suit.

My favourite concept suit was the Superior-style one, I hope they use it sometime.

Back