1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get the Ned hate.

I personally thought he was enjoyable but most importantly, one of the more honest portrayals of one of Peter's best buds. Moreso believable and enjoyable to watch than the Peter and Harry Osborn friendship/Dynamic.

Anyone else plan to kitbash a Peter with a head sculpt?

I want a custom Ned and Michelle too...

Oh definitely! I plan to try and get this look down.

037442dee8fca4792d2d24be0ce6add8.jpeg

Regarding Ned, I thought he was great for the most part and the only bit where he bugged me was when he and Peter were at gym and he was being the worst when it came to almost revealing Peter was Spider-Man.

Question?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Question?

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I completely agree.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That reminds me a lot of

Spoiler Spoiler:

I see that and I'm reminded of this

Spoiler Spoiler:

Regarding the 2 spidey stickers that comes with this figure, I'm still unsure what are the stickers for, even after watching the movie and saw the spidey signal...
Anyone knows what are purpose of the stickers?

Regarding the 2 spidey stickers that comes with this figure, I'm still unsure what are the stickers for, even after watching the movie and saw the spidey signal...
Anyone knows what are purpose of the stickers?

I think it's for the signal.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Theory: when Spidey names the AI "Karen" is it possibly because he is the right age to have grown up watching spongebob squarepants?
If you recall, Plankton has a computer wife that's also called Karen?
"Oh Karen my computer wife"
30ae34c32d91f2e4f293bd97df48272a.jpg

It just hit me that we won't be getting this for at least a year from now. So, no one will get it in hand until after Avengers: Infinity War where I wonder how much of this Spider-Man costume we will get to see and if there will be a new Spidey design or figure on the horizon based on that film? It's just interesting to think about and how our expectations can change within the year of waiting for a figure we pre-order. I am not concerned I am not going to still want it, but I am sure in a year my "excitement" will be different and informed by all that goes on in the MCU and 1/6 collecting between now and then.

I kinda hope that he wears the suit Tony presented to him in IW. It's different enough so that this one will remain the "classic" look and I actually like how it looks contrary to popular opinion.

It could very well be meant to mislead, but Tom Holland has been quoted saying his Infinity War suit is very similar/same as his Civil War/Homecoming ones. Which is part of what's making me consider picking this up. It potentially could just be like getting an Infinity War figure way ahead of the others instead of getting a Homecoming figure very late.

Back