1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Rogue One - Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some quick pics......

2nh24if.jpg
qn1bpl.jpg

Nice natural pose TK0083. Looks great and really shows the figure off.

I like mine a lot. It's a great quality piece.

Bodes well for the future releases of the other RO stormtroopers.

I stole TK0083's awesome pose.
256abd9b1645f3a69bb0a98b715e644c.jpg
ae4f82eb03a8e2870fef5039805bf0aa.jpg

I'm very happy with it, I do wish the weathering on the face had a better transition, and that the base had the sand top(although I'm happy they at least gave the option of the black top or photo, being stuck with the photo top would suck, at least one of those can be fixed pretty easily.

I stole TK0083's awesome pose.
256abd9b1645f3a69bb0a98b715e644c.jpg
ae4f82eb03a8e2870fef5039805bf0aa.jpg

I'm very happy with it, I do wish the weathering on the face had a better transition, and that the base had the sand top(although I'm happy they at least gave the option of the black top or photo, being stuck with the photo top would suck, at least one of those can be fixed pretty easily.

That's a lot of Stormtroopers on one shelf! To think I only have Stormtrooper Luke to save on the amount of figures I display (one Luke and one stormtrooper at the same time...) Those who want all of them, every variation, like 4 Snowtroopers, 8 Sandtroopers an so on... How do they do it? I can only display about 30 total, and that's already a pretty good number in my book.

overcrowding, i also have a shelf in my detolfs with SSC Storm, Snow, Scout & Sand- and another with TIE, ATAT, & Prototype Boba Fett.

Troopers are my favorite so I dont mind cutting back in other collections to make more room for them. Now clones I went too far on and cut back to 14!(Well 13+ one Officer using the extra wolfe Head)

Nice set up, but how does it display with the others stormtroopers? My main problem is I think the diferentes in the armour and helmet won't look normal next to other stormtroopers,so is there a lot of difference?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

There's a picture right above to see for yourself, I think they look fine together.

58c66e67cce4e39e110e6f14a2ecd0f1.jpg

On the top right behind Vader you can see a black pauldron version of this Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper.

Is the pauldron removable on this figure? and are Sandtroopers ever pauldronless?

Yes and yes. In the original ANH, pretty sure there were a couple dudes without any color pauldron

On my two pack, may use the shocktrooper backpack on the black pauldron dude......little variety is always nice

These are wait listed on Sideshow Collectibles website. I got on the wait list. Weird.

Did the pauldrons on the Jedha stormtroopers degrade in the same way that the Deathtrooper ones did? My assumption would be that they're identical, so you might expect some unavoidable damage on some samples?

Back