1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got lucky on the evil bay for 214.00 shipped.............no box..................no care..................what was retail on this......................

got lucky on the evil bay for 214.00 shipped.............no box..................no care..................what was retail on this......................

Wow, how'd you manage that?! Congrats though!

Retail is $264.99 plus shipping, so that was a great deal you got!

Do you happen to have link for original posting?

Wow, how'd you manage that?! Congrats though!

Retail is $264.99 plus shipping, so that was a great deal you got!

Do you happen to have link for original posting?

The twist is that the figure will not be a figure. It will be a print out of a photo of the figure, lol.

My final flex payment was scheduled for the 25th so i went into my sideshow account yesterday and switched to pay it off now. Hoping they charge my card soon so it can get shipped.

Well my final payment was just processed so this should hopefully get shipped out today.

Back