1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking on my pre-orders and clicked on my waitlist reservation for Retro Sneaky. It is now showing sold out? I've never seen a figure show as sold out before it was even in stock and shipped. I hope its a mistake. Final payments could be missed, cancelled, which allow some waitlists to convert. Hopefully

2017-03-17.jpg

I was checking on my pre-orders and clicked on my waitlist reservation for Retro Sneaky. It is now showing sold out? I've never seen a figure show as sold out before it was even in stock and shipped. I hope its a mistake. Final payments could be missed, cancelled, which allow some waitlists to convert. Hopefully

View attachment 330425

The SS Batman is also sold out. All it means is there is more people on the WL than they need and they closed it. I'm making up a number but say they are getting 500 of these and already have 400 people on the WL no reason to think all 500 people are going to cancel.

The SS Batman is also sold out. All it means is there is more people on the WL than they need and they closed it. I'm making up a number but say they are getting 500 of these and already have 400 people on the WL no reason to think all 500 people are going to cancel.

Makes sense. Thats what I get for trying to think early in the morning before coffee.

No email for myself yet but I did order it on the payment plan and am just waiting for them to charge my final payment.

My final payment is being charged today...ordered Blue Steel so they'll be coming to visit together. Now the debating is ongoing whether I love or hate Retro Bones and want to order him. :lol Mark 5, 6, and 46 are all pre-ordered.

My final payment is being charged today...ordered Blue Steel so they'll be coming to visit together. Now the debating is ongoing whether I love or hate Retro Bones and want to order him. :lol Mark 5, 6, and 46 are all pre-ordered.

I hope Retro Bones is more like Retro sneaky and get sold through Sideshow and not like Chrome Midas and only sold at the event location

Back