1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure when i got it a few days ago i noticed it could be used on everything even things that just came up for PO. Might be a one time christmas code thing or a mistake but i'm not complaining.

Someone mentioned electro-plating, does that mean the paint might chip off like the early Cap shields?

Like the coloring but Sneaky as a suit was disappointing to me. It could have to do with the fact that Sneaky was my most anticipated armor period and perhaps I was, for some reason, expecting more. I found it strange that Sneaky had all the newest IM articulation points but rarely looks good unless posed flying.

Anyways, still getting this!

I was so focused on looking at this thing and didn't even realize, hey look there's shades lol. I REALLY hope shades and jack get a full reveal at some point. Both look fantastic.

I'm surprised there isn't a Shades thread up.

I just don't get all these Iron Man repaints that weren't in the films. Does someone at Hot Toys have an obsession with Iron Man? I'm a Captain America fan. But even I would question if they made a Cap figure in different colors just for the heck of it.

Make Hammerhead.

I just don't get all these Iron Man repaints that weren't in the films. Does someone at Hot Toys have an obsession with Iron Man? I'm a Captain America fan. But even I would question if they made a Cap figure in different colors just for the heck of it.

Make Hammerhead.
People buy it. Simple as that. It's.money for them. In the end, if the demand wasn't there, they wouldn't make it. People in this thread already showed interest in the form of a pre-order.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Yep if people didn't buy they wouldn't make it.

The repaints and shared tooling is required to offset the costs of other figures and ones that don't sell and things like conventions.

I don't see what the big deal is about the iron man repaints. The only thing I'd complain about is if, when all is said and done, we have figures like the stealth 7, 3, this, sub-zero, etc instead of canon armors. That's the only thing that would annoy me.. Skipping canon armors for made-up paint schemes.

But I don't know if that's going to happen or not, so, I'm not too worried by it. And like motuxmen said, these types of things offset the costs so we can get something like this, which doesn't have a canonical repaint or parts reuse.

I'm surprised there isn't a Shades thread up.

Yeah.. Shades and jack need to be properly revealed ASAP.

sneaker 1.jpg
sneaker 2.jpg
sneaker 3.jpg
sneaker 4.jpg
sneaker 5.jpg

Still not swayed to get it, but it sure is beautiful. It's a really great use of the gold chrome.

I personally don't care if a repaint is in a movie or not. I buy it because I like it and/or I can relate it to a comic (mk iii stealth). I can easily imagine that Stark could have made the mk vii stealth, which I also own. I own the 43 and that will be the only red and gold armor I ever buy. I'll buy a 45 repaint before I buy a new red gold armor, whether it's in a movie or not. I am interested in Shades too, which I can't even find in the movie and I just think looks cool.

I personally don't care if a repaint is in a movie or not. I buy it because I like it and/or I can relate it to a comic (mk iii stealth). I can easily imagine that Stark could have made the mk vii stealth, which I also own. I own the 43 and that will be the only red and gold armor I ever buy. I'll buy a 45 repaint before I buy a new red gold armor, whether it's in a movie or not. I am interested in Shades too, which I can't even find in the movie and I just think looks cool.

Hard to find because it's camouflaged. (I kid)

Back