1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish this figure was canon. I've held pretty well to my no non-canon armors as a means to allocate money towards canonical versions.

It looks great (I still think sneaky's scheme makes more sense lol) but no doubt is it pretty. I guess they needed to re-use this mold.

oh damn so shiny, must own.... I do still prefer the black version of "Sneaky" but dam that recolor of Shotgun looks awesome in the background too.

the spec said 5 gold chrome armor parts
throughout the body. oh boy, i need this!!

Oh.... I was thinking Nightclub's Red and Gold scheme... wrong suit... ehhh I'll pass after all. Wanting a Red Nightclub over this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red and gold nightclub is the "official" nightclub, getting that is basically a given at this point. If anything this shows we might eventually get an alternate black nightclub- which would be awesome

Plus so far Jack and Shades teased in the background

I've been nay saying all the endless IM and Stormtrooper variants but I gotta say this looks pretty damn cool.

What are the chances this starts cracking and chipping though? Wouldn't want this to have the same issues the old Cap shields did.

Reminds me this.

captain-america-avengers-1-130767.jpg

Red and gold nightclub is the "official" nightclub, getting that is basically a given at this point. If anything this shows we might eventually get an alternate black nightclub- which would be awesome

Plus so far Jack and Shades teased in the background
Shades I definitely see but not Jack, just the normal Sneaky... unless I'm missing it in pics that are not in the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack has been in other promo pics for suits.
I'm sure we may see him at toy Soul.

This is a good repaint. Sneaky is actually one of the better looking HPP armors in my opinion but having it in the classic colors makes it even better.

What's the opinion on the original figure? Wondering about articulation and height compared to other characters.

I only have one IM for my Avengers line up and I'm thinking about switching to this.

I think this is gonna replace my dc mk3. I love how this reminds me of the avengers arcade game. I dont know why it does, it just does. Lol

This is beautifulWell done Hot Toys.I was starting to feel about Star Wars as everybody else felt about Iron Man!This will get my business and I will hope to see the mark 37 Hammerhead soon.

Back