1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

Nice pics!! Been looking forward to see the 2 together. Call me crazy, but I think I like the original better. I don't have the original and never had any real interest in it, but if I did I like how the original is more matte and contrasts better with the different shades of gold. The new one is cool looking but the shininess over shadows the rest of the gold. It does look like it has the newer face plate which is an improvement over the original helmets bigger eyes. Makes a big difference on the MK7 when replacing that newer head from the accessory set. That was money well spent.

Don't ask me. Personally, I don't care for it.

Enjoy your $500 doll. I'm sure you needed it in your life.

If you don't care, then why do you bother opening the thread? Is your life so boring that you gotta throw shade at people you don't know about **** you don't even care about? I haven't seen you add anything useful to a conversation since I joined. Troll. So I have expendable income, and it's no business of yours what I spend it on. Nothing talked about on this website has any necessity behind it, so no I didn't need it... But I wanted it, sorry that's offensive to you, jerk.

I'll get it if SS offers. If not there's no way I'd be paying 5 bills. While it looks cool and blingy it's not screen accurate and I already have the Midas. HT must know that if they release I one market they are just feeding the flippers. I'm guessing SS will offer as they have with the TF exclusives in the past.

Obviously ppl are free to do with their money as they please but i think youll always find a retailer on ebay willing to sell this for $500. I think i would have waited a few weeks just to see if ssc gets it. Again, it's not my money.

I'll get it if SS offers. If not there's no way I'd be paying 5 bills. While it looks cool and blingy it's not screen accurate and I already have the Midas. HT must know that if they release I one market they are just feeding the flippers. I'm guessing SS will offer as they have with the TF exclusives in the past.

Same here. Not paying the price of a 1/4 mark for a 1/6 midas, no matter how super shiny and glossy it is.
OMG, it is so shiny and glossy!!!!! I want one. 😂

I do want it though. It's not a must have since i already have the reg version. But i'd like to get it. Nothing wrong shiny and glossy in my book.

Im also in the camp of will purchase if offered on SS just to have a pimp Iron Man but no way will I buy it from a scalper on ebay.

Obviously ppl are free to do with their money as they please but i think youll always find a retailer on ebay willing to sell this for $500. I think i would have waited a few weeks just to see if ssc gets it.

Same here. Not paying the price of a 1/4 mark for a 1/6 midas, no matter how super shiny and glossy it is.
OMG, it is so shiny and glossy!!!!! I want one. ��

Im also in the camp of will purchase if offered on SS just to have a pimp Iron Man but no way will I buy it from a scalper on ebay.

So, common sense is actually a thing. Congratulations to those that still use it.

Cheers.

So, common sense is actually a thing. Congratulations to those that still use it.

Cheers.

My common sense went out the window the moment I opened my first Marvel Hot Toy. I'm the guy that buys multiple of the same character and enjoys every minute of it.

Last edited:
Back